● Travel: Galway is the perfect destination for a relaxing break Gareth Cotter-Stone explores the magical city on the west coast of Ireland and discovers it is the perfect break
● Colleges form link to help pupils with autism learn new skills SCHOOL pupils met students from a nearby college as part of a new community scheme.
● Top exhibition about The Jam coming to Brighton It has been 38 years since frontman Paul Weller shocked the rock world by splitting up the Jam. But a new exhibition will tell their story in Brighton
● Special gig to celebrate 20 years of jazz at Brighton pub A PUB will celebrate hosting 20 years of jazz with a special concert this weekend.
● Inaugural summit celebrates thriving LGBT business community A NEW event celebrates a thriving LGBT business community.
● Brighton Pier to light up purple for International Women's Week THE best of Sussex’s businesswomen will assemble next month to share their experiences for International Women’s Week.
● Brighton culinary prodigy named one of world's best CULINARY prodigy Beth Collings had never been to India before, let alone cooked there.
● Plans revealed to create 8,000-tree wood in Brighton A VAST new woodland could be created next to a housing estate if Conservative councillors get their way.
● Dead dolphin found on Lancing beach 'killed by trawler' A DOLPHIN found dead on a beach was likely killed by a trawler, scientists say.
● Brighton and Hove police awards for bravery and public service POLICE chiefs praised the dedicated and sometimes life-saving work of their officers at an annual awards ceremony.
● Look inside the stunning new Shoreham flats for sale NEW flats on the water’s edge are up for grabs.
● How Neal Maupay denied boss who wanted to sign him Neal Maupay scored against a team who tried to sign him last summer.
● Graham Potter praises Albion after draw at Sheffield United Graham Potter praised the battling qualities of his Albion side after they took an away point.
● Neal Maupay glad to be back and scoring goals for Albion Neal Maupay was delighted to score on his return to the Albion side as they drew 1-1 with Sheffield United at Bramall Lane.
● Neal Maupay header earns Albion a precious point Neal Maupay struck to earn Albion a precious point at Bramall Lane.
● Who was your Albion man of the match in the draw with Sheffield United? Albion drew 1-1 with Sheffield United at Bramall Lane.
● Man attacked in Kings Road Arches, Brighton A MAN has suffered serious head injuries in a seafront attack.
● Inside 'unrecognisable' London Road opticians after renovation AN OPTICIANS has undergone a major refurbishment for the first time in more than two decades.
● Brighton Half Youth Race postponed due to weather conditions THE Youth Race has been postponed due to weather conditions with strong winds looking set to hit the south coast.
● Alexis Mac Allister must wait - while Maupay joins Murray in attack Alexis Mac Allister will have to wait for his Albion debut.
● Dyke Road Park toilets in Brighton to become 'gender-neutral' PARK toilets are to become "gender-neutral".
● Follow Albion in action at Bramall Lane Follow live text commentary as Albion take on Sheffield United at Bramall Lane.
● Video: See Christian Walton's amazing assist for Blackburn Albion loanee Christian Walton has got an assist for Blackburn in their game away to high-flying Brentford.
● Hope Powell demands consistency from her "yo-yo" team Hope Powell has urged Albion to back up their pleasing performance against Manchester United.