● Gareth Bale still waiting to official... The Wales international was pictured arriving at Tottenham’s training ground in the afternoon after flying into London to seal a season-long loan.
● Coronavirus restrictions tightened in... Irish premier Micheal Martin announced the city would move to risk level three of the Government’s blueprint plan to deal with Covid-19.
● Victoria Azarenka reaches Italian Ope... Kasatkina rolled her ankle during the first set of the third-round match.
● Prime Minister tours vaccine manufact... Mr Johnson used his interview with broadcasters following his tour to stress that the ‘last thing anybody wants’ is a second lockdown.
● Cheer coach Monica Aldama breaks sile... Harris is accused of asking children for explicit pictures.
● Closing eagle gives Bryson DeChambeau... On three under par, the big-hitting American held a one-shot lead over Spain’s Rafa Cabrera Bello.
● Books worth £2.5m stolen in London wa... Officers recovered the items on Wednesday following the underground search of a house in Neamt, in north-east Romania.
● Novak Djokovic survives tough first s... Djokovic and Krajinovic played an 87-minute opening set.
● Doves top UK chart with comeback albu... The band said they have been ‘floored’ by the reception to the album.
● Johnson says second wave of coronavir... Scientists advising the Government say there has been ‘widespread growth’ of the virus across the country.
● Sam Bennett close to winning green je... Bennett marked former world champion Peter Sagan throughout the 166.5km stage from Bourg-en-Bresse to increase his advantage to 55 points.
● Practice makes perfect for Steph Houg... David Beckham wished Ronaldo a happy birthday.
● 65258339 Coronavirus may have prevented a troubled Walsall school from being taken out of special measures, councillors have been told.
● 65258344 Expressandstar.com brings you live coverage of West Brom's clash with Everton in the Premier League.
● 65258268 A new bridge to replace a crumbling historic structure on a busy Walsall road looks set to finally be built – more than 30 years after it was first proposed.
● Man confronts armed thieves A brave Walsall man has confronted a dangerous armed gang attempting to steal a catalytic converter from his car.
● Drug gangs fighting over territory Drug gangs are fighting for territory across the West Midlands leading to "truly dreadful" violence, a police chief has said.
● 65241875 A dance school is celebrating returning to classes post lockdown – with the opening of a brand new studio.
● Alabama reports second death from Hur... The US National Hurricane Centre is using the Greek alphabet after running out of its traditional storm names.
● 64790228 A beautifully styled saloon with explosive pace, but without the huge spoilers and air scoops associated with with some other hot performers, this fire-breathing version of Alfa's Giulia hurls down the gauntlet to ...
● Stop whingeing about not meeting gran... Lord Blencathra was taking aim at the media with his comments.
● 65255107 The hosts of a folk festival have confirmed the event is going ahead this weekend, with around 800 people attending and social distancing measures in place.
● Latest weekly Covid-19 rates for loca... Bolton, Hyndburn and Preston continue to record the highest rates.
● Papergirl wins award for saving elder... Teenager Naomi Jupp was making her regular delivery to a property in Dorset when she noticed something was wrong and called police