● Service helps remember genocide victims A community came together at a Walsall church to remember those lost to genocide.
● Putting wildlife at top of agenda The hit TV show Planet Earth II helped to create a huge shift in environmental consciousness. The 2016 BBC sequel to Planet Earth, which was broadcast ten years earlier, was narrated by Sir...
● Venue voted region's best A wedding venue near Bridgnorth has been named the region’s best – and is the second best in the UK.
● Phillips: Enjoy the game “Enjoy the game” we are told. From the earliest age it is the parting cry. The well-wishers sending their instructions.
● PA Headline Action Fraud has been set up as a reporting centre for various forms of fraud.
● PA Headline Fraud now accounts for one in three of all crimes committed in Britain and has cost millions of victims more than £130 billion to date.
● WATCH: Bewdley's Becky Hill's new video Bewdley's pop queen Becky Hill has returned for 2020 with her brand new single Better Off Without You.
● SLF to play Birmingham Stiff Little Fingers will bring their UK headline tour to Birmingham this March.
● The Fratellis to play Birmingham Scottish rockers The Fratellis will play Birmingham later this year.
● Panto boost for hospice appeal Oldbury Rep’s annual pantomime has raised more than £1,000 for the Acorns hospice appeal.
● Simon Evans coming to Brum After 20 years of watching one of the country’s most erudite, well-loved and downright funny comedians, Simon Evans’s fans could be excused for thinking they know who is and what he’s about.
● PA Headline The England all-rounder was enraged by comments coming from the stands following his dismissal in Johannesburg.
● PA Headline All eyes will be on the skies in the morning, with just almost 40 overs lost to rain on the opening day.
● PA Headline Rebuilding Paradise had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival.
● Ben to fight his way to Tokyo Black Country boxer Ben Whittaker is hoping to secure his place at the Tokyo Olympic at a Team GB qualifying event in London.
● PA Headline Fraud, a possible new pensions scandal and the coronavirus are among the stories making headlines on Saturday.
● WATCH: Asda 'Tarzan' caught by staff Footage of a man climbing around the ceiling of a Black Country Asda has gone viral online.
● PA Headline The Department of Health said it was trying to find ‘as many passengers as we can’ who recently travelled to the UK from Wuhan.
● PA Headline As many as 18,000 pubs could see their business rates cut by £1,000 due to a new Pubs Relief.