● PA Headline Tributes have poured in for former SDLP deputy leader Mr Mallon, who died aged 83 on Friday.
● PA Headline Brendan Rodgers revealed Jamie Vardy is ‘responding well’ to treatment.
● PA Headline The Queen has appointed the Duke of Cambridge as Lord High Commissioner to the Church of Scotland General Assembly.
● PA Headline Fine Gael and Fianna Fail have both signalled they would look to the Green Party in the likely event that they do not win a majority.
● PA Headline As of Saturday afternoon, 31 people across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland have been tested for the deadly flu-like virus.
● PA Headline The man was pronounced dead at the scene while the 10-year-old girl died later in hospital.
● PA Headline The Wasps captain picked up the injury during the Challenge Cup defeat against Bordeaux-Begles.
● PA Headline Kyrgios won a deciding tie-break against Karen Khachanov after nearly four-and-a-half hours on court.
● PA Headline The US treasury secretary earlier met Chancellor Sajid Javid for breakfast at 11 Downing Street.
● PA Headline Stokes started the year with a match-winning display but courted controversy in the fourth Test.
● PA Headline Officers are carrying out house-to-house enquiries in the Old Commercial Road area.
● PA Headline Suzanne Azzopardi said none of the passengers ‘said a thing’ about the unusual traveller.
● PA Headline United supporters are apparently due to walk out of Old Trafford in the 58th minute of the February 1 clash with Wolves.
● PA Headline The England all-rounder’s outburst came when he was goaded by a fan following his first-innings dismissal.
● PA Headline Mark Wood and Stuart Broad’s last-wicket stand of 82 in just 50 balls really punished the Proteas.
● West Ham v West Brom - LIVE Expressandstar.com brings you live coverage of West Brom's FA Cup match against West Ham United.
● Carlisle v Walsall - LIVE Expressandstar.com brings you live coverage of Walsall's League Two match against Carlisle United.
● PA Headline Parker is preparing his side for a daunting trip to the Etihad Stadium on Sunday.