● Leiston 2 Rushall Olympic 2 - Report Rushall Olympic let a two- goal lead slip to draw 2-2 at Leiston.
● West Brom fans hail FA Cup win Delighted West Brom fans spoke with Luke Hatfield following their side's 1-0 win over West Ham in the FA Cup.
● Man taken to hospital after crash A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after a crash with a car in Brierley Hill.
● Clarke on loss Walsall manager Darrell Clarke has bemoaned poor set piece defending for his side's 2-1 loss away at Carlisle.
● PA Headline Andrew Morgan and Luca Parmitano left the International Space Station for the fourth time since November.
● Chasetown 0 Stocksbridge Park Steels 2 Debutant Dean Williams had a great chance in the first couple of minutes as he bore down on goal but was unable to steer the ball on target from a tight angle.
● Hednesford 1 Stourbridge 2 - Report Stourbridge were Saturday’s visitors to the PRG Stadium at Keys Park as Hednesford Town continued their BetVictor Premier League Central campaign. After two successive defeats on their own...
● Thousands react to death of stray cat Tributes have poured in after the death of a sick stray cat found in Great Barr.
● FA Cup: West Ham 0 West Brom 1 Conor Townsend's first Albion goal saw the Baggies beat Premier League West Ham and clinch a place in the FA Cup fifth round.
● PA Headline Authorities were alerted to a small boat travelling towards the UK off the coast at Dover.
● Carlisle 2 Walsall 1 - Report Walsall fell to their second defeat to Carlisle United in a month after the Blues held on to earn a 2-1 victory.
● PA Headline Joelinton had two ‘goals’ disallowed for offside as the Magpies laboured in the fourth-round clash.
● PA Headline Wood hit an unbeaten 35 and then bagged three wickets as South Africa slumped to 88 for six in reply.
● PA Headline White House counsel have begun outlining their case against the charges laid against the president.
● Corby Town 1 Halesowen Town 1 - Report Halesowen Town put in an excellent performance at fellow high-fliers Corby Town as the points were shared at Steel Park
● PA Headline Across the UK, test results for 31 suspected cases have come back negative.
● PA Headline The bank said an error on its mobile banking app caused a half-hour delay in transfers, but the issue has now been fixed.