● West Brom FA Cup win analysis Watch Joe Masi and Luke Hatfield analyse West Brom's FA Cup win over West Ham.
● PA Headline Fincham told his fans on Saturday that his new baby ‘was a blessing’ he chose not to share on social media before she was born.
● Burial charges increase Council bosses have defended a seven per cent increase which will see the cost of a burial plot in Sandwell rise to more than £2,000.
● PA Headline Xi Jinping’s comments came as Lunar New Year – China’s biggest holiday – celebrations were muted as officials worked to contain the outbreak.
● Assaults on adults cause of exclusions Education bosses Sandwell have warned one of the main causes for pupils being taken out of schools are physical assaults on adults.
● High rises checked for fire safety Fire service officials in Wolverhampton are set to take a fresh look at safety regulations in the city’s 42 residential high-rise blocks, on the back of work already carried out by the...
● PA Headline Fans said they are ‘gutted and upset’ the star has cancelled the first of 15 shows at London Palladium.
● City traders rally to save ailing market Traders battling to save a struggling village market in Wolverhampton have joined forces with local councillors and one of the city’s MPs to improve provisions for stallholders and...
● PA Headline The on-loan Bournemouth man has signed a pre-contract to join Rangers on a permanent basis this summer.
● Council seeks more younger employees A council with an “ageing workforce” is aiming to recruit more younger employees.
● PA Headline The Durham fast bowler was on fire as his three for 21 reduced South Africa to 88 for six on day two.
● Bilic hails 'complete' performance Slaven Bilic hailed Albion's performance as "complete" and "mature" after his team clinched a place in the fifth round of the FA Cup by winning at West Ham.
● Fears over library plan A five-year plan for Staffordshire’s library service has sparked fears that volunteers may be asked to clean toilets or maintain grounds – and could quit as a result.
● 1.1 per cent town council tax rise Stone residents are set to pay around 55p extra to the town council next year – but community leaders have said they provide value for money.
● PA Headline The Canaries boss made seven changes from his side’s unlucky defeat at Tottenham.
● PA Headline The Frenchman scored twice in three minutes to move on to 20 goals for the season.
● Stafford Rangers 1 Scarborough 0 Stafford Rangers picked up their third win of the season after a Jake Charles second half winner saw off the 10 men of Scarborough Athletic.
● PA Headline The Dane looks set to join Inter Milan next week after failing to make the squad at Southampton.
● PA Headline League One outfit Oxford hold Newcastle at St James’ Park to force a replay.