● PA Headline The frontrunner in the race to replace Jeremy Corbyn, needs the backing of one more Labour affiliate to secure a place on the ballot paper.
● PA Headline The late deputy leader of the nationalist SDLP was a key figure in the Northern Ireland peace process.
● PA Headline The US reported its second case, involving a Chicago woman in her sixties who was taken to hospital after returning from China.
● PA Headline The first day saw Zak Crawley and Dom Sibley make England’s first century opening stand since December 2016.
● PA Headline The former Manchester United director and legal advisor helped the fiery Frenchman write his cryptic ‘seagulls and trawler’ address.
● PA Headline One swarm measured 60km (37 miles) long by 40km (25 miles) wide in Kenya’s north east, according to the Intergovernmental Authority on Development.
● PA Headline The remaining three people north of the border are still awaiting the results of their tests.
● PA Headline The Edinburgh wing was ruled out of the early Six Nations games by a knee injury after fly-half Russell was dropped for disciplinary reasons.
● Laidlaw in administration Architectural products business Laidlawe, which has its headquarters in Strawberry Lane, Willenhall, has entered administration.
● Bid to transform city centre A bid to secure £20 million of funding to pedestrianise the heart of Wolverhampton has taken a new step forward.
● PA Headline Two new studies into the virus looked at the first 41 patients infected amid the outbreak, which is centred on China.
● PA Headline The all-rounder appeared to direct an expletive towards a fan during the fourth Test in Johannesburg.
● PA Headline The princess harboured a Jewish family during the Second World War after the Nazis occupied Athens.
● PA Headline The party promises a tax system overhaul, job creation, health reforms and a cap on rent increases.
● PA Headline Drumfork Community Centre near HM Naval Base Clyde has just undergone a £2 million refurbishment.
● PA Headline The woman returned from China on January 13 without showing any signs of illness but called her doctor a few days later feeling unwell.
● Man in court for murder of Rezwan Ali A West Bromwich man has appeared in court charged with murdering student Rezwan Ali at a house party in Walsall more than two years ago.
● PA Headline Harry Richford died a week after he was born in November 2017 at the Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital in Margate.