● Envelope addressed to White House fou... Federal investigators were working to determine where the enveloped originated from and who posted it.
● Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Manchester Unit... Solskjaer’s side were outplayed in a 3-1 defeat to Crystal Palace.
● Britons to bask in 26C heat to finish... Sunday is expected to be warm and sunny with police officers urging people not to gather in groups of more than six.
● Thousands attend Bangkok protest dema... Demonstrators occupied a historic field in Thailand’s capital to support the demands of a student-led protest movement for new elections.
● Gareth Bale sets sights on silverware... The 31-year-old has rejoined Spurs on a season-long deal from Real Madrid.
● Wilfried Zaha punishes Manchester Uni... Winger Zaha scored twice against his former club at Old Trafford.
● Belarusian police arrest 200 women at... Among those detained was Nina Bahinskaya, a 73-year-old former geologist whose defiance has made her a popular figure in the protests.
● Tadej Pogacar set to snatch Tour de F... Pogacar, who turns 22 on Monday, will become the Tour’s second youngest winner.
● Halesowen Town 7 Yaxley 1 Richard Gregory completed a hat-trick within ten first-half minutes on his league debut as Halesowen started the new season in seventh heaven.
● Stafford Rangers 0 Ashton United 1 Stafford Rangers suffered an opening day defeat as Ashton United held on to their first half goal and three points.
● Hednesford Town 1 Stourbridge 4 - Report The waiting was over as Hednesford Town kicked off the new era under the ownership of Graham Jones and Ade Dando against Stourbridge FC in front of a sell out crowd at the PRG Stadium,...
● Chasetown 2 Frickley 3 A bright opening from the Scholars saw Jack Langston drill a low shot wide in the first quarter of an hour.
● Marcelo Bielsa bemoans leaky Leeds de... Promoted United beat Fulham 4-3 as Premier League football returned to Elland Road, but they have shipped seven goals already.
● New boy Diogo Jota fierce about formi... The Portuguese forward is not looking to dislodge Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino or Sadio Mane from the Anfield front line.
● Tottenham confirm signing of Gareth B... The 31-year-old returns to Spurs from Real Madrid seven years after he moved in the opposite direction in a then world-record transfer.
● A look at players who have rejoined c... Bale returns to north London on a season-long loan deal, seven years after leaving the club.
● Simona Halep reaches Italian Open sem... Halep has twice been beaten in the final at the Foro Italico.
● Tadej Pogacar poised to claim Tour de... The friends and fellow Slovenians have been vying to arrive in Paris triumphant but Pogacar now has the clear upper hand.
● 65263948 Walsall manager Darrell Clarke insists he is disappointed with his side’s defensive display but pleased with their second half response as his side drew 2-2 away at Harrogate Town.
● Champions Celtic take over at the top... Dundee United enjoyed a first home win while Ross County and Kilmarnock were also victorious.
● 65263740 Joe Edwards spoke to Nathan Judah following Diogo Jota's move to Liverpool.
● A Goode day for Alex as Saracens dump... The fly-half scored 19 points in the 25-17 victory.