● Ex-hospital boss wanted in Australia corruption probe is living in Norfolk village The ex-boss of the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, who is wanted in Australia, is living in a north Norfolk hideaway, we can reveal today.
● Painting by late Norfolk artist sells for record price at auction A painting by the late Norfolk artist Gwyneth Johnstone has sold for a record auction price of £13,000.
● The best ever? Possibly but Farke reveals how City plan to claim Liverpool scalp Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool vintage could go down as the best ever for Daniel Farke, but the Norwich City head coach insists they are beatable.
● Wood fire stoves, hot tubs and bubble domes: The Norfolk company making camping more glamorous When most people think of camping they think of rainy days and struggling to fit inside the tent.
● Charity baker reaches £100,000 milestone for Help for Heroes A charity baker has raised a staggering £100,000 to help veterans integrate back into civilian life.
● Liverpool star urges City not to give up hope in relegation fight Liverpool and Scotland ace Andy Robertson heads to Carrow Road on title business but has seen enough from Norwich City to know they can pull off a Premier...
● How spending £5 could generate millions for one local high street For most people, a five-pound spending spree probably won’t break the bank.
● Doorman helped fend off robbers with wooden post in attack on man in city A dog walker has described how he bravely leapt into action and used a wooden post to try and fend off two men who were trying to steal a bag from a man ...
● Mother who lost son to suicide implores people to open up The mother of a well-known nightclub owner who took his own life has called on people to attend an event focussing on mental health in Norfolk.
● Guttered: Builder locked in row with council over repairs to historic pub The boss of a building firm is in a battle with the council over repairs to the gutters of Norwich’s historic Micawber’s Tavern.