● Schooner to dock at Great Yarmouth as Fairtrade products sail into town Images of old England’s maritime trading past will be rekindled this weekend as a ship sails into the Norfolk coast, bringing oils, chocolate, honey and...
● Outdoor plant market to be held on Holkham Estate The combination of staying at home and some glorious weather has meant one thing for many people - days spent in the garden.
● Campaign to save last pub in village gets £100,000 boost Campaigners for a community pub in mid Norfolk are celebrating after receiving a £100,000 boost to their fundraising efforts.
● Coronavirus sceptics stage protest in centre of Norwich Protesters against coronavirus restrictions have staged a demonstration in Norwich.
● Inspector to rule in battle over 110 homes and primary school A developer is preparing to challenge a council’s refusal to let it build 110 homes next to Holt Country Park.
● City U23s looking to get back to winning ways against Palace Norwich City Under-23s will look to get back to winning ways when they continue their Premier League Two season at Colney this evening.
● JD Sports staff self-isolating after multiple coronavirus cases confirmed The entire staff of a sports shop are self isolating after multiple workers tested positive for coronavirus.
● Electric scooters: The law and how not to get caught out Hundreds of people in Norfolk have started taking to the roads and pavements on electric scooters - but do you know the laws surrounding their use?
● Chancellor reveals plan to save jobs by paying two thirds of lost wages Rishi Sunak has taken to the House of Commons today to set out a new plan to save jobs in the face of a second wave of the coronavirus. The chancellor...
● Appeal for next of kin after death of man in Norwich Coroners are appealing for the public’s help in tracing the family of a man who died in Norwich.
● Iwan Roberts: Pukki can kick on for City after getting the big slice of luck he needed Some Norwich fans will feel disappointed and frustrated after the opening couple of games, but I’m more than satisfied with a return of...
● Norwich Station is named best in Britain Norfolk’s main railway station has taken home a top award.
● Norwich City transfer rumours: Godfrey a target for French side Rennes Norwich City defender Ben Godfrey has been linked with numerous clubs during the current transfer window - with French top-flight side Stades Rennais the...
● How do you celebrate your first Canaries goal? By getting engaged of course! It’s been an exciting few days for winger Przemek Placheta, who followed up his first goal for Norwich City by proposing to his girlfriend in London.
● Holidaymaker who died on Broads named A holidaymaker died after suffering serious leg injuries in a boating accident near Great Yarmouth, an inquest has heard.
● Major road to close for emergency bridge repairs A major road is to close next week for emergency bridge repairs.
● Inquest opens into death of factory worker following fall An inquest has opened into the death of a factory worker following a fall.
● Fishing boat rescued after main engine failure A fishing boat was rescued after it broke down and was drifting 20 nautical miles away from Wells Harbour.
● Couple who met in the pub celebrate diamond wedding anniversary A couple who met at the pub and married in Great Yarmouth 60 years ago are celebrating their diamond wedding anniversary.
● Alan Partridge statue appears in Norwich One of Norfolk’s most iconic characters has appeared in statue form outside a city landmark.
● Men caught smuggling immigrants into Southwold harbour Two men were caught trying to smuggle a pair of illegal immigrants into the UK through Southwold Harbour.
● Buy a former bank for sale for £300,000 A historic building formerly used as a Barclays bank in a Norfolk town is coming under the auction hammer.
● Mechanic breaks £2,400 barrier ahead of virtual marathon A keen runner who has raced more 1,200 miles this year will be pulling on his trainers once again to complete a virtual marathon in aid of the cancer charity that...
● Cromer Pier goes green as lockdown pushes up recycling Cromer Pier has gone green to mark this year’s Recycle Week.