● 7 vintage trains you can ride on in Norfolk From Britain’s version of the Orient Express to a steam train along the coast, go back in time and enjoy a dose of nostalgia on these vintage railways in Norfolk.
● Inquest into death of Caroline Flack to open this week The inquest into the death of Norfolk-raised TV presenter Caroline Flack is due to open on Wednesday, it has been confirmed.
● Dog handlers train at Marina Centre ahead of demolition plans The days of Great Yarmouth’s Marina Centre may be numbered, but the site has welcomed one final group of visitors.
● Builder who charged for work he never completed will be sentenced at crown court A builder who was convicted of charging for work he never completed will be sentenced at the crown court.
● Farm policy is failing to provide for bees and pollinators, says study Farmland bees are failing to get all the food and habitats they need under EU “greening” policies, according to new research involving the University of...
● Cost of out of care placements soar to £7m as scores sent out of Norfolk and Suffolk More than £7m has been spent on sending people out of Norfolk and Suffolk for mental health care, new figures have revealed.
● Case adjourned against man accused of murdering his estranged wife The case against a man charged with murdering his estranged wife has been adjourned.
● City legend Martin thankful to Canaries for loaning him Morris and Thompson MK Dons boss Russell Martin has thanked Norwich City for lending him Carlton Morris and Louis Thompson as he attempts to keep his side in League One.
● The £1.75 million mansion for sale with love story that will break your heart A country house is for sale with a tear-jerking tale of the couple who once owned it – like something out of a movie.
● Hemp named in England squad for the SheBelieves Cup North Walsham born forward Lauren Hemp has been selected in Phil Neville’s England squad for the SheBelieves Cup.
● RAF Mildenhall withdrawal delayed until 2027 The closure of RAF Mildenhall in Suffolk has been delayed until at least 2027.
● Motorbike stolen from outside home overnight A motorbike was stolen from outside a Lowestoft home during the night.
● Canaries starlet launches search for another kidney donor as he fights genetic condition The search for another kidney donor has begun for Norwich City academy prospect Shae Hutchinson, as the talented striker continues to...
● Arson attack at school: Police pursuing several lines of enquiry Police are following several lines of enquiry as investigations continue into an arson attack at a high school.
● Fire breaks out at seaside pub Firefighters were called into the centre of Cromer to put out a chimney fire at The Wellington pub.
● Two arrested after man taken to hospital with head injuries A man has been taken to hospital with head injuries following a fight in a town centre.
● New life for former town centre cafe? A former town centre cafe could reopen as a nail bar - if planners give the go-ahead.
● See how transformation of derelict pub site will look like More details about the development of Norwich’s historic Ferry Boat Inn have emerged – including the fact an old road will be reinstated.
● Caroline Flack: Love Island narrator pays tribute to former host Love Island narrator Iain Stirling remembered Norfolk-raised television star Caroline Flack’s “passion, warmth and infectious enthusiasm” as the show paid...
● Flood alerts remain in place following Storm Dennis Flood alerts remain in place this morning following on from Storm Dennis this weekend.
● Norwich City icon Justin Fashanu to be inducted into football hall of fame Norwich City icon Justin Fashanu is to become only the second ever Norwich City player to be inducted into the National Football Museum’s Hall of Fame.
● Man armed with knives assaulted railway workers at Norwich Station A man forced his way through a security barrier at Norwich railway station and put two workers in fear of being stabbed, a court heard.