● Biker killed in crash with reversing lorry, court hears An inquest has been opened and adjourned into the death of a motorcyclist who died on a narrow Norfolk lane while a lorry was reversing.
● Trial date set for man accused of throwing drain cleaner at police officers The trial of a Lowestoft man accused of throwing drain cleaner at two police officers will take place in February.
● Government announces extension to £5,000 grant for flood-hit homes Homes and businesses flooded during storms Ciara and Dennis will have nine more months to collect a £5,000 grant.
● Chris Goreham: Norwich City has every right to expect value for money in the transfer market... take note Barcelona Norfolk, the graveyard of ambition. It’s not the sort of welcoming message to write on the road signs but we...
● Have your say on Ely rail improvements Public consultation is under way into proposals to improve a major bottleneck on the region’s railways.
● Lifeboat called out amid concerns for kite surfer A lifeboat crew were called out on Sunday afternoon amid concerns for a kite surfer.
● Girl, 12, robbed at knifepoint by three men A 12-year-old girl was robbed at knifepoint by three men as she walked through a Norfolk town.
● City Q&A: Time for Gibbo? Norwich City have made a solid start to the Championship. But could Ben Gibson be set for his bow at Bournemouth following a summer switch from the Premier League?
● Man admits threatening police officer with spear A man has admitted threatening a police officer with a spear in Dereham.
● From cleaning windows to running the business: Yarmouth man appointed hotel director A man who started out cleaning windows and dusting wardrobes in a seafront hotel when he was 16-years-old has been appointed a director of...
● Santa Flaws: Father Christmas needs a tow for festive event to go ahead Santa’s sleigh is still set to visit towns and villages in mid Norfolk this year - but only if something other than a reindeer can be found to pull it.
● New NHS reservist scheme launches in Norfolk A new reservist scheme has been launched to sign up former NHS staff to work across Norfolk and Waveney.
● Keane to play Thetford Forest gig in 2021 One of this century’s most successful British bands is set to play at Thetford Forest in 2021.
● Nationwide first as new e-scooter hire scheme launches in Norwich A trial of rental e-scooters has launched in the city.
● School confirms one case of coronavirus A classroom at a primary school has been closed for a deep clean after a pupil tested positive for coronavirus.
● City face anxious wait on Dowell lay-off Norwich City expect to discover the full extent of Kieran Dowell’s left ankle injury in the next 24 hours when he undergoes medical scans.
● Moped left burned out in library car park Police are appalling for information after a moped was left burned out in a town centre car park.
● Campaign aims to dispel adoption myths and find loving homes for children A new campaign has launched to dispel myths around who is eligible to adopt and highlight that, especially during the coronavirus pandemic, there are...
● Can you help trace driver involved in hit and run at Norwich roundabout? The driver of a silver car is being sought by police following a hit and run on the edge of Norwich.
● How many new coronavirus cases are there where you live? The number of coronavirus cases in much of Norfolk are continuing to fall, according to the latest figures.
● Landowner closes village paths to walkers after dogs scare horses A number of paths around a Norfolk village have been closed by a landowner after problems caused by dogs allowed to roam free.
● Paddy Davitt verdict: City hold the cards but they will never control the narrative It is a fair bet no previous Championship boss ever had to contend with the pre-match disruption of Barcelona’s interest in one of their...
● Warning as man airlifted to hospital after losing balance on boat Holidaymakers to the Broads are being urged to take care on boats after a man was airlifted to hospital after losing balance on a pleasure cruiser.
● Woodland area to go back under the hammer - at £10,000 reduction An area of land in a picturesque setting will be put up for sale at auction again, for £10,000 less than first marketed.