● Charity urges shoppers to visit store after coronavirus closure leads to funding shortfall Cancer Research UK is urging shoppers to help cover a “devastating” shortfall in funding by heading out to the charity’s flagship store ...
● Plans to restore railway route for regular passenger services One of Norfolk’s most loved heritage railways has applied for funding to restore regular passenger services between two towns and Norwich.
● How to enter the 2020 East Anglian Book Awards Submissions for the 2020 East Anglian Book Awards, which celebrate the outstanding literary culture of our region, are now open.
● See inside this Georgian rectory for sale for £1.1 million with its own medieval moat A Norfolk rectory has gone on sale with its very own moat complete with a ‘Monet’ bridge over the water.
● MATCHDAY LIVE: City trying to keep slim survival hopes alive against Brighton Norwich City search for their first goal and first points since the Premier League season resumed when they host Brighton this lunchtime - and our...
● Norwich Cathedral to resume public worship Norwich Cathedral is looking forward to resuming public worship and reopening the historic building to general visitors this weekend.
● Outdoor bar to open in front of historic Norwich building An outdoor bar in front of Norwich’s ‘Crystal Palace’ will open serving drinks and gin based cocktails.
● Weekend weather: Cloud and little chance of sun as pubs reopen The skies over Norfolk will remain overcast today, with little chance of sun as the region sees the greatest easing of lockdown restrictions yet.
● Did you leave your car in the Arctic Circle? Norfolk Peugeot abandoned in Norway Mystery shrouds how a car once sold in Norfolk came to be abandoned in the Arctic Circle - where it has sat for more than a year.
● A-Z of changes you will see across Norfolk from July 4 Pubs, restaurants, outdoor attractions and places of worships are among the latest areas to open their doors again as the largest easing of lockdown measures come into...