● Cyclist rode wrong way down street and into 80-year-old woman, court hears A pensioner suffered a serious head injury after she collided with a cyclist riding the wrong way down a one-way street in Cromer, a court heard.
● Keeping cool on the coast as temperatures soar Horses paddling on the beach in the midst of a heat haze, a refreshing drink under parasols and staff keeping cool with ice during the soaring temperatures.
● College forced to cancel graduation ceremonies City College Norwich has been forced to cancel its graduation ceremonies.
● City report card: Canaries Mr Dependable proves his worth again Alex Tettey continues to be an important member of Daniel Farke’s first-team squad - in the latest instalment of our report card series, Connor Southwell assesses ...
● 32ft pleasure boat with two people on board towed to safety after losing steering A Norfolk lifeboat crew was called into action after a 32ft pleasure boat had lost steering.
● Best in class Canaries and the Premier League table to be proud of Norwich City did top one Premier League table – the Canaries were trail blazers when it came to game time for their academy talent.
● Bus stranded in village for second week running as drivers urged to park considerately Drivers have been urged to think carefully about where they leave their vehicles this weekend, after a bus found itself stranded across a...
● Thunderstorms warning after weekend of scorching temperatures The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for thunderstorms for next week.
● Woman threatened with knife during attempted robbery A woman grabbed a knife off a would-be robber as he demanded money.
● Seriously injured cyclist hit by bus appeals for driver to keep job A cyclist who suffered serious injuries when she was hit by a bus on a pedestrian crossing has pleaded for the driver not to lose her job over the accident.
● Live shows finally returning to Norwich as big top tent goes up Coronavirus may have forced the closure of venues across the country, but the show must go on and Norwich Theatre is making sure audiences don’t miss out this...
● WEIRD NORFOLK: The Swaffham Bellarmine museum where you can see witch bottles and buried treasure From shipwrecked treasure to witch bottles filled with magic to repel curses, Alex Wright’s magical Swaffham museum is a...
● Five acre insect zoo to open in Norfolk countryside A Norwich businessman is hoping to open a zoo hosting exotic invertebrates from tarantulas to millipedes in the Norfolk countryside.
● Two-day-old baby died of natural causes, inquest hears A two-day old baby died of natural causes after contracting a bacterial infection, an inquest has heard.
● Aylsham High School teacher, was found unresponsive at home, inquest hears A secondary school teacher was found unresponsive at home, an inquest has heard.
● Teen avoids custodial sentence after pellet gun is fired at door of flats A teenager, who armed himself with a pellet gun and fired it at the door of flats in Lowestoft during a feud with a group of young men, has narrowly...
● Have you seen the hares and tortoises around Eye? Statues have been placed around a Suffolk market town to commemorate the key workers and volunteers that helped people through lockdown.
● Dozens bask in sun on water at Oulton Broad With the mercury rising, visitors to Oulton Broad have basked in the summer sun throughout one of the hottest days of the year so far.
● WATCH: Saturday Sessions with Amelia Stephanides and Jøra The Førtuneteller for Enjoy Music More Saturday Sessions with Amelia Stephanides and Jøra The Førtuneteller for Enjoy Music More.
● City loanees hoping to be in action against Anderlecht and Rangers The season begins tomorrow for Norwich City defender Rocky Bushiri with his loan club in the Belgian top flight.
● Vegan café finally opens in new home after lockdown delays move A vegan café has finally been able to open in its new home after its move was delayed during the coronavirus pandemic.
● See inside this penthouse apartment with panoramic views of Norwich city centre for sale for £675,000 A rare designer apartment with two roof terraces has come up for sale in the centre of Norwich at a guide price of £675,000.
● Lollies and apple bobbing keep animals cool at Norfolk zoo As we all do our best to keep cool, spare a thought for the animals in our Norfolk zoos.
● Warning after water way covered in blue-green algae Visitors are being warned to be aware of blue-green algae at a popular water spot on the outskirts of Norwich.