● Big high street store chain seeks £120m pandemic crisis loan Retailer WH Smith has taken out a £120 million loan to get through the pandemic crisis.
● Council houses dozens of rough sleepers during coronavirus lockdown Dozens of rough sleepers have been placed in emergency accommodation during the Coronavirus crisis.
● Former care home could become private homes after failed auction bid An application has been made to divide a former care home into five private dwellings after the property failed to sell at auction.
● Krul remains sceptical but hopes the Premier League will resume Tim Krul remains sceptical about any plan to restart the Premier League in the near future, with the Dutch keeper keen to focus on bigger issues than football.
● Revealed: Top 10 books Norfolk is downloading to read during isolation The books which people in Norfolk have been downloading to help them get through isolation during the coronavirus have been revealed, with historical...
● Fitness instructor launches campaign to support adults with disabilities during pandemic A fitness instructor for adults with disabilities has started a campaign to make sure they are not forgotten during the coronavirus...
● Have you seen 21-year-old man wanted by police? Police are searching for a 21-year-old man wanted on recall to prison.
● Coronavirus in Norfolk: Community champions set up emergency grant fund An emergency grant fund has been set up in a north Norfolk town to put food on the table for struggling families during the coronavirus outbreak.
● Man arrested after beach gun incident is released under investigation A man who was arrested after police were called to reports of a gun being brandished on the beach has been released under investigation.
● Woman thought she might die during rape ordeal A woman thought she might die after a man covered her mouth and nose while he raped her in her own home.
● Auction house offers free virtual tours as it prepares to host online sale In the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, Auction House East Anglia has moved its three April sales online and is offering Facebook users free virtual...
● Pink supermoon set to light up Norfolk skies The April full moon is almost upon us, but why is it called the pink moon and when will it arrive?
● School pupils making protective equipment for frontline NHS staff Pupils and staff at a Norfolk school are using classroom skills to produce protective equipment including visors and boilable bags for NHS staff on the...
● Owners of fish and chip van launch home delivery service The owners of a fish and chip van are making sure local people don’t miss out on the national dish during coronavirus lockdown by launching a home delivery service.
● For or against? Social distancing debate sparks huge response Fears that the irresponsible actions of a minority will lead to further freedoms being taken from the majority was the common theme in an extensive debate about...
● Norwich City transfer rumours: City linked with former Leeds goalkeeper Reports in Italy are linking former Leeds United goalkeeper Marco Silvestri with a move to Norwich City.
● Sanders bus engulfed in flames on edge of city A bus was engulfed in flames after catching fire on a major route in and out of Norwich.
● Coronavirus: Young musician performs live to grateful people in their gardens A young musician brought a little cheer to people cooped up during the coronavirus outbreak when he performed a Facebook Live in his backyard.
● Cemetery, boardwalk and gardens closed to maintain social distancing A town’s cemetery, boardwalk and gardens have been closed to maintain social distancing in keeping with coronavirus guidelines.
● Can you help trace owners of three stray dogs? An appeal has gone out to help trace the owners of three stray dogs who were found wandering the streets.
● WATCH: All the things we love about Norfolk as boss creates video for self-isolation A drone firm boss has come up with the perfect antidote to self-isolation – a three minute tour of things we love about Norfolk.
● Dominic Raab: The karate black belt who is running the country Dominic Raab will take charge of the Government’s response to the coronavirus crisis after the Prime Minister was transferred to intensive care.
● Lockdown rules: Call for clearer guidance amid concerns over second-home owners Government guidelines on when people can leave their homes during the coronavirus lockdown should be clarified, a council leader has said.
● Caravan worth £14,000 stolen in early hours A six-berth caravan worth around £14,000 was stolen in an early hours theft.