● Man dies after getting into difficulty in water at country park, police confirm The body of a man has been found in water at a popular country park.
● New paddle boarding business lets you explore Norfolk Broads A new paddle board business which lets people explore the Norfolk Broads independently says it has been “crazy busy” as people look to make the most of summer.
● Police close investigation into assault of man in alleyway The hunt to trace a gang of young people who racially abused a man, before punching him and throwing a brick at him in an alleyway, has now been closed.
● WATCH: Osprey conducts night time training exercises All eyes were focused on the skies around Beccles and Lowestoft as a series of military training exercises took centre stage.
● Family use stunning chalk art to spread cheers across Norfolk A family is spreading cheer by taking their eye-catching chalk art to communities across Norfolk.
● Air ambulance called to crash which has closed road The air ambulance and police are currently on the scene of a crash.
● Rescue operation under way at country park A rescue operation is under way at a popular country park.
● Conservationist criticises litter louts after rubbish left on Norfolk beach Conservationist Jake Fiennes has criticised day-trippers for leaving their rubbish on Holkham beach.
● Painters, sculptors and more - 10 artists inspired by East Anglia The number of brilliant painters and sculptors inspired by East Anglia over the years is truly amazing. After looking at 26 artists last week, this week we are...
● Woman, 36, reported missing from home Police are appealing for help to trace a woman from Great Yarmouth who is missing.
● Celebrating a year of togetherness with the Norwich Together Alliance The Norwich Together Alliance has been tackling the issue of loneliness in our fine city for over a year now. Here we look back at what’s been achieved and...
● Should rules on public drinking in west Norfolk be tightened? Proposals have been put forward to tighten rules on public drinking in west Norfolk.
● Support the music you love more than ever right now Lockdown has been extremely frustrating for all of us, to say the least.
● Investigation into report of sexual assault in Norfolk park is closed An investigation into a sexual assault in a Norfolk park has been closed.
● Home up for sale in street where businessman is investing millions A mid-terraced house has just gone up for sale for £140,000 in a street where a Norwich businessman is investing millions.
● Warning issued to beach visitors after people cut off by tide Two people had to be rescued by the lifeboat after getting cut off by the tide in Norfolk.
● Man to appear in court following Norfolk stabbing A man is due to appear in court in connection with a stabbing in Norfolk later this month.
● Investigations continue after man and teen arrested in police raid Investigations are continuing after cash and suspected drugs were seized following a police raid.
● Man who died after falling from city car park is named A shop manager died after falling from a great height, an inquest has heard.
● Former Labour MP sentenced after child sex abuse movie found on computer at his Suffolk home A disgraced former Labour MP who lives in Suffolk has been given a suspended prison sentence after a child sex abuse movie was found...
● Hollywood actor Tom Hardy spotted buying pizza while on holiday in Norfolk A Hollywood actor was a surprise diner at a family-run pizza company while on holiday in Norfolk.
● Controversial housing plans dropped by Crisp Malt after village outcry Controversial plans to build new housing in a rural village have been dropped, in a move which has left villagers “delighted”.
● All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet to reopen - and give customers gloves to serve themselves An all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet in Norwich is set to reopen next weekend for the first time since March.
● Cyclist rode wrong way down street and into 80-year-old woman, court hears A pensioner suffered a serious head injury after she collided with a cyclist riding the wrong way down a one-way street in Cromer, a court heard.