● Police evacuate council meeting amid furious protest against mayor Police were called to a chaotic council meeting after members of the public refused to leave, in a night which also saw the mayor storm out and the building...
● Have you seen missing Emelia from Lowestoft? Police are appealing for help in tracing a teenage girl from Lowestoft who has been reported missing.
● Two Norwich chefs plan to take over historic pub Well-known local chefs Roger Hickman, of Hickman’s and Andy Rudd, co-owner of Stoke Mill, are planning to take over a historic pub for a new dining venture.
● 7 theatre shows starring celebrities coming to Norfolk in 2020 From Absolutely Fabulous star Jennifer Saunders to EastEnders’ favourite Shane Richie, there are plenty of big names heading to Norfolk in touring shows in 2020.
● Tempers flare as councillors vote for tax hike - and pay rise for themselves Tempers flared in the council chamber as Conservative councillors agreed to award themselves a third pay rise in as many years - while simultaneously ...
● Connor Southwell: Todd Cantwell set for huge dilemma this summer amid Reds interest Should I stay or should I go? The age old question put into musical form by The Clash, and one Todd Cantwell could find himself repeating come ...
● Up to 8,000 expected for annual Viking festival A 28ft wooden longship has sailed into Sheringham, ready to be set ablaze at the finale of the town’s annual Scira Viking Festival on Saturday.
● Hospital charity to provide free transport for discharged patients A new volunteer transport service will give those about to leave a Norfolk hospital more support to be able to return home once discharged.
● Save the Blue Bell group set up to prevent loss of village pub A group has been set up and a second open meeting will be held to discuss ways of saving a west Norfolk village’s only pub.
● Man suspected of burglary being hunted by police A man wanted on suspicion of burglary is being hunted by Norfolk police.
● Three men arrested over Golden Triangle disturbance Police have quizzed three men after neighbours reported a disturbance in the Golden Triangle area of Norwich.
● Independent tapas restaurant to close after 21 years A man who built his family around a Spanish restaurant has announced he is closing the business after 21 years.
● B-24 Liberator bomber crew remembered 75 years after crash A memorial stone and plaque were unveiled to honour the men whose lives were lost when a B-24 Liberator bomber crashed 75 years ago during the Second World War.
● City centre pub to relaunch this summer following takeover The Dog House pub in Norwich is set for a major revamp in time for summer.
● Jury discharged in trial of woman accused of pushing friend downstairs The jury hearing a trial of a woman accused of pushing her friend down a flight of stairs leaving her with fatal head injuries has been discharged.
● Farmers learn how to cash in on growing cannabis for medicinal use Norfolk farmers are learning how they can benefit from growing cannabis – more lucrative per gram than strawberries.
● 24 great films shot in East Anglia - have you seen them all? It’s only fitting that ahead of the Oscar weekend we celebrate local success stories – so here are 24 films that utilised East Anglia’s talent.
● Man charged with murder of estranged wife appears in court A man charged with murder of his estranged wife in Norwich has appeared before magistrates.
● Dramatic pictures shows car in ditch after crash This was the shocking scene after a car was found sideways in a water-filled ditch following a crash in rural Suffolk.
● Outrage over Caroline Flack biography announced two days after her death Writers and journalists have voiced their fury after a biography of Norfolk-raised television host Caroline Flack was announced just two days after her...
● 24 great films shot in East Anglia - have you seen them all? It’s Oscar weekend, so it’s only fitting that we celebrate local success – here are 24 films that were shot in East Anglia or utilised the region’s talent.
● A main road through a Norfolk village on the edge of major routes has been closed for sewer work. Work to put in a new sewer connection at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses on Main Road in Crimplesham, near Downham...
● Anti-fur campaigners launch protest outside Ginger designer store A mini protest took place outside the Ginger designer womenswear store in Norwich after the shop was found to be selling items using fox and rabbit fur.
● WIN free tickets to see S Club and Greg James in Norwich We are giving away five free tickets to see S Club and Greg James at Out of Space’s upcoming events in Norwich.