● Downing Street denies Boris Johnson's November flooding visit was to 'win votes' as PM stays away from recently hit areas Downing Street has denied that Boris Johnson’s visit to Yorkshire during the November floods was to “win ...
● Your 11 best Leeds snow photos after freezing blast causes disruption Heavy snow fell across Leeds on Monday morning - exactly as forecasters predicted.
● Person dies after being hit by train on Harrogate to Leeds line A person has died after being hit by a train on the Harrogate to Leeds line on Monday morning.
● Heroes of Second World War deserve VE Day recognition - The Yorkshire Post says To use the words of our Prime Minister, the 75th anniversary of Victory in Europe Day marks a historic moment for people to come together and...
● These photos show how deep the snow is in the Yorkshire Dales today Upland areas of Yorkshire were hit by a deep covering of snow this morning.
● Moving Treasury north would be welcome first step to level up UK - The Yorkshire Post says Key to the success of any plan to rebalance prosperity and opportunities across the UK is a shift in the centre of power away from the...
● Live updates as emergency incident blocks all lines between Horsforth and Harrogate All lines are blocked between Horsforth and Harrogate as emergency services respond to reports of a casualty on the tracks.
● The most expensive working sheepdog in the world has been sold in Skipton for £19,000 A sheepdog sold at a specialist auction in Skipton last week will spend her career herding cattle in Oklahoma.
● Primark warns over clothing supply shortages owing to Coronavirus Primark owner Associated British Foods (ABF) has warned that there is a risk of supply shortages on some of the retailer's lines later in the year if...
● Full list of major road closures in Yorkshire as heavy snow and rain cause dangerous conditions There is major disruption across Yorkshire this morning as heavy snow has blanketed the region.
● Search on to replace Barclays boss Jes Staley - reports Barclays is gearing up to start the search for a new top boss to replace Chief Executive Officer Jes Staley.
● Plan revealed to create 'the best business park Wakefield has ever had' Frank Marshall Estates has bought a prime development site on the outskirts of Wakefield for £1.3million.
● More than 100 properties affected by SIX HOUR power cut in West Yorkshire - this is when it is due to be restored More than 100 properties have been affected by a six hour power cut in West Yorkshire.
● Full list of major road closures in Yorkshire as heavy snow blankets region There is major disruption across Yorkshire this morning as heavy snow has blanketed the region.
● Live updates as snow covers Yorkshire bringing severe weather warnings and travel disruption A yellow weather warning has been issued across Yorkshire - as heavy snow and rain cause travel disruption across the region.
● Flights DELAYED from Leeds Bradford Airport as Leeds snow causes travel chaos Many flights have been delayed from Leeds Bradford Airport this morning as snow in Leeds causes travel chaos.
● New bridge planned across East Coast Mainline at York A new bridge is set to be built across the East Coast Mainline under major plans for York
● Podcast studio opens at Leeds workspace A new podcast studio has opened at 34 Boar Lane, a contemporary workspace in Leeds city centre with 46,000 sq ft of office space and 10,000 sq ft of retail, restaurant and cafe space.
● Fears over coronavirus could hit holiday and retail sectors A third of consumers are prepared to cancel holiday and travel plans abroad if the coronavirus persists, according to new research from Retail Economics.
● Kindness takes so much more than sharing online slogans - Jayne Dowle I know we’re a cynical lot in South Yorkshire, but I’m pleased that one of my Facebook friends has said what many of us were probably already thinking.
● Runners brave the mud for the Harewood House Half Marathon in Leeds Fundraising runners braved a gruelling off-road course in a picturesque setting for the British Heart Foundation’s Harewood House Half Marathon.
● Legendary goalie donates pair of gloves to help flood-hit Tadcaster Albion Legendary England goalkeeper Peter Shilton is donating a signed pair of his gloves to help save Tadcaster Albion FC.
● Week ahead: Labour leadership debate to be aired on TV and new David Hockney exhibitions launch in London As the Labour leadership contest rumbles on, key meetings for police and farmers will be held this week. Laura Reid...
● Now is the time to listen for male bitterns tuning up for spring The gales and flooding brought to the region by Storms Ciara and Dennis have left widespread damage.