● Pubs could close to keep schools open government confirms "It's correct to say that schools would be the absolute last sector to close in any local lockdown."
● Police surround Wetherspoons after 'large scale disturbance' Witnesses said they saw '10 police cars and police dogs barking'
● Wirral drinking plan passed despite local drug and drinking fears Over 100 drug and alcohol related incidents were recorded nearby in a 12-month period
● Liverpool appoint former Premier League midfielder into key academy position Liverpool have appointed an assistant to new Under-23s manager Barry Lewtas at Kirkby
● Body of woman, 50, found in house as police called to scene The 50-year-old was sadly found dead at her home in St Helens
● Wijnaldum, Chirivella and how Liverpool tracked Tsimikas before transfer Kostas Tsimikas, 24, is the player that Liverpool are expected to sign as back-up to Andy Robertson this summer
● Landmark near Anfield Stadium set to become hotel for LFC fans Liverpool Council looks set to approve proposals for a new 26-bedroom bed and breakfast near the ground
● Woman denies helping man accused of murder after young dad death Warren Glover suffered a serious head injury during an altercation in St Helens
● Met Office warns of Liverpool flash floods as storm update issued Torrential downpours of up to 150mm of rain are expected across large parts of the North West in the next few hours and much of the rest of the country.
● Zaha scout makes Everton transfer claim and urges him to leave Wilfried Zaha was subject of transfer interest from Everton last summer
● Woman wants to thank mystery taxi driver who saved her pet Jess Kelly is trying to trace the taxi driver who rushed her cat to the vets
● Tsimikas' FIFA 20 rating as defender draws incredible Robertson parallel Liverpool are close to completing the signing of Olympiacos full-back Kostas Tsimikas, but how good is he? We assessed his FIFA 20 attributes to give...
● Millions may get new PPI payout after court rules on hidden fees Even if you've already claimed, you may be eligible for a further payout
● Much-loved restaurant reopening with special gift for fans Its team has promised a special gift waiting for those who supported the restaurant when it was forced to close
● Women who ragged teen girls in Sefton Park dealt with by police Three women, aged 27, 28 and 31, were initially arrested on suspicion of assault
● Obese people and over 50s 'could be put back into lockdown' Younger and healthier people would face fewer lockdown rules, according to a Cabinet member
● Delayed roads built to reduce traffic into city to open at last The £6m scheme was completed in April but has yet to open
● Krawietz explains factor that helps in Liverpool transfer negotiations Assistant manager Peter Krawietz has spoken and also revealed the objectives handed to Liverpool's squad which eventually led to them lifting the...
● Tsimikas transfer, Liverpool's next move and your questions answered Kostas Tsimikas is expected to become Liverpool's first signing of the summer in an £11.75m move from Olympiacos - but what next for the Reds? Join our...
● Kerry Katona shares sweaty selfie to praise effects of exercise The former Atomic Kitten star has struggled with her mental health in the past
● Exact times thunderstorms are expected to hit Merseyside The Met Office has issued a weather warnings for storms across much of the country
● Switch Island fire causes delays as emergency crews tackle blaze The fire took hold on Monday morning and led to the closure of the motorway while it was dealt with
● Shoppers are obsessed with B&M's new Cadbury chocolate bars One shopper wrote: "This is not a drill!"
● Carragher details what he has heard from Everton about Branthwaite Jamie Carragher has backed 18-year-old Jarrad Branthwaite for success at Everton