● Postal staff walk out after boss suffers coronavirus symptoms Manager suspected of having coronavirus had been 'handing out workloads and van keys all week'
● Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Xherdan Shaqiri 'mega offer' Latest Liverpool news and transfer rumours including updates on Ousseynou Ba, Philippe Coutinho, Houssem Aouar and more
● Transformation and solving Achilles heel - ex-Red on Henderson and Fabinho Exclusive: Didi Hamann talks to Paul Gorst about Liverpool's midfield detailing his thoughts on captain Jordan Henderson and Fabinho
● Everton news & transfers LIVE - Philippe Coutinho 'option' Latest Everton news and transfer rumours including updates on James Rodriguez, Issa Diop, Daniel Maldini and more
● People in 'dangerous cladding' flat block asked to do fire checks People living at The Circle on Henry Street have been asked to do checks themselves over coronavirus fears
● Family trying to visit Lake District escorted back to motorway Police are trying to stop people visiting the area
● Sancho intrigue continues as Everton 'option' for Coutinho The latest Liverpool transfer rumours rated including Jadon Sancho and Ferran Torres
● Three dogs rescued as owner rushed to hospital with coronavirus The RSCPA was alerted by social services that the animals were inside the house
● Public transport in Merseyside to be free for all NHS workers Steve Rotheram reaches agreement with Merseyrail and bus operators to help those on coronavirus frontline
● FIFA 20 TOTW Moments Team 4 confirmed featuring Lewandowski and Vardy The FIFA 20 Ultimate Team TOTW Moments 4 lineup has been confirmed today, featuring the TOTW 30 lineup from FUT 19. Check out the full lineup below.
● Over 100 deaths in Liverpool as Wirral suffers false hope Our region suffers again as UK records worst death toll of the coronavirus crisis
● Tik Tok deletes Christine McGuinness video for guideline breach Christine has had two videos removed from the site after breaching regulations
● Hospital worker and 'unsung NHS hero' dies with coronavirus The Liverpool nan was a vital part of ensuring patients were discharged with the right support
● Murder accused in court after man killed in 'street attack' The 22-year-old victim was found unconscious with a head injury and died in hospital two weeks later
● UK coronavirus death total tops 7,000 on deadliest day of crisis Nearly 1,000 more reported to have lost their lives in worst day of epidemic - including a healthy 35-year-old
● HMRC's warning over abusing coronavirus furlough scheme Jim Harra told a Treasury Committee hearing there are a number of abuse risks
● ADVERTORIAL: Myths around fostering teenagers explained and how to become a carer Wirral Council is calling for more carers to provide stable homes for young people reaching secondary school age
● GPs to open over Easter bank holidays amid coronavirus outbreak They would normally close over the two public holidays
● Yells of grief heard from loved ones of man, 20, shot dead Neighbours described the victim as 'a nice kid'
● Sainsbury's changes lockdown restrictions after customer demands The news was confirmed in a letter sent to customers this morning
● Shearer wants PL decision that could determine Liverpool title fate Former England striker Alan Shearer admits football landscape will change and has addressed Liverpool Premier League title chance
● Robbers armed with crowbar and bat threaten key workers The thugs stole cash after threatening staff inside a Post Office
● Goodison Park Legacy Project 'ambitious' as Bramley-Moore Dock plans The Blues have today submitted an outline application for the L4 project