● Marcel Brands explains battle to secure top manager and describes football director transition Everton's director of football has spoken about his rise through the ranks in Holland
● Liverpool's next big star is ready and he could be decisive in summer transfer plans Jurgen Klopp faces the daunting task of taking Liverpool to the next level in the summer - but one man could feature in his transfer plans
● Jurgen Klopp faces Roberto Firmino question as Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain gives Liverpool boss headache Liverpool travel to Watford hoping to strengthen edge closer to the Premier League title
● Airport targeted and homes raided as police close net on five drugs supply lines Dozens arrested as Merseyside Police leads latest County Lines drugs dealing networks
● Matthew Bourne's The Red Shoes is a glorious art deco nightmare with plenty of funny bits - REVIEW The stage adaption of the Oscar-winning 1948 film classic returns to the Empire Theatre for its 100th performance
● Everton news and transfers - Ibrahim Sangare linked, Jonathan David exit, Djibril Sidibe future Latest Everton news and transfer rumours including updates on Ibrahim Sangare, Jonathan David, Djibril Sidibe and more
● Liverpool news and transfers - Ex Red 'set for PL return', Timo Werner for £25m, Wijnaldum exit Latest Liverpool news and transfer rumours including updates on Timo Werner, Gini Wijnaldum, Philippe Coutinho and more
● Armed police swoop on Liverpool street as home cordoned off: latest updates Several emergency services vehicles are at the scene
● Fans offer support to singer Duffy after being 'held captive and raped' The singer, whose family are from Merseyside, shared her horrific ordeal in an emotional Instagram post
● Singer Duffy 'held captive, drugged and raped over several days' The Mercy singer, 35, opened up about her horrific ordeal this evening
● Much-loved woman who died on romantic getaway had taken cocktail of drugs Hollie and her "volatile" partner got engaged just hours before her death - he was later jailed for supply the drugs that killed her
● ITV's Emmerdale fans 'literally feel sick' during hour long special "I cannot stand him one little bit weirdo"
● ITV Emmerdale fans 'freaked' out after seeing Vanessa's 'dead' son in emotional scenes The hour-long special had viewers feeling emotional.
● Speedo Mick nominated for major honour at Liverpool Town Hall People were calling for him to get recognition for his phenomenal charity hike
● Liver Birds artist paints 'masterpiece' on Merseyside pub wall And it has a tragic story behind it
● You can take a tour of hidden real ale pubs in Wirral this year Pub goers can visit some of the best watering holes in Wirral - without having to worry about who’s driving
● Naby Keita hasn't changed but Liverpool evolution puts him in danger of being left behind Liverpool waited a long time for Naby Keita but the Guinea midfielder has struggled to make an impact at Liverpool
● Djibril Sidibe transfer situation assessed as Arsenal display leaves Everton with big decision Our latest Royal Blue podcast discussed the situation facing Everton and Djibril Sidibe
● Husband slams speeding BMW driver who killed 'best mum in world' “One of my worst things is the memory of telling Harry and Sophia that she had died"
● Liverpool mum sets up play centre for kids with autism and ADHD The all inclusive venue is like a 'safe haven' for families to play
● Fit and healthy schoolgirl dies after making chicken nachos for dinner Abby's parents, from Mold in North Wales, paid tribute after the "freak accident"
● ITV's The Chase Vixen gasps as young student player labels offer 'insulting' The Vixen thought the player made a mistake
● School sends pupils and staff home over coronavirus fears after class trip A letter was sent to parents on Tuesday to explain why the children and teachers were sent home
● Woman would 'rather die in UK' than take her chances back home "I fear for my life - my family want to kill me"