● Shaqiri hoping for chance but new Liverpool 'fab four' need time The second part of John Aldridge's weekly column sees the Liverpool legend assess the first look at the Reds' new 'fab four' as well as...
● Upamecano should be the transfer replacement for Virgil Van Dijk Jurgen Klopp might look to reinforce his backline following the loss of Virgil van Dijk to injury and the rumour mill is already throwing up a number of names
● Covid 19 immunity could disappear weeks after getting the virus Antibodies in coronavirus patients declined significantly in positive patients, say experts
● Updates after armed police crash following 'street chase' The incident happened on Monday evening on a shopping street
● Police block on pitch black main road after car and bike crash Officers closed the road and drivers were turned away from the scene
● Liverpool news and transfers - Thiago back in training Liverpool transfer news and live updates including the latest on Thiago Alcantara, Kylian Mbappe, Ozan Kabak, Dayot Upamecano and more.
● Corrie's Gemma compared to 'coronavirus' in latest outfit The mum-of-three showed off her unique style on tonight's show
● Mike Ashley makes PPV demand after LFC fans' boycott Mike Ashley is unhappy with the new pay-per-view arrangements for live matches, of which Liverpool fans staged a boycott for their latest fixture, although Newcastle voted...
● Grand National winner Tiger Roll will be back at Aintree in 2021 Trainer Gordon Elliot says that heading back to Aintree is “the plan” for Tiger Roll.
● McDonald's responds after selling food past 'best before' date The fast food chain says the perfectly legal practice on a small number of products helped cut food waste
● FA Cup first-round draw recap - Skelmersdale and Marine away, Tranmere home Tranmere Rovers, Skelmersdale United and Marine AFC are the three Merseyside teams looking ahead to tonight's draw
● Hollyoaks 'most dangerous place on earth' to live The Cheshire suburb has the highest murder rate in the world
● Everything we know about chance of having a 'normal' Christmas Liverpool has been put under the harshest restrictions with people fearing they wont be able to gather as usual at Christmas
● Police knocking on doors with warning for homeowners in borough A night of patrols in the area led to police knocking on a number of house doors
● Everton ignored early warnings and Ancelotti must change the mentality The first part of our latest column from Michael Ball discusses Everton's first defeat of the season against Southampton on Sunday, and signs of the...
● VAR nearly cost Liverpool again but change of personnel may help The first part of John Aldridge's weekly column sees the Liverpool legend look back over the win over Sheffield United and yet another VAR controversy
● Liverpool headlines as Klopp delivers key triple injury update All the latest news and rumours from around Anfield as Klopp rules out trio for Champions League clash and makes statement on Champions League defeat to Atletico...
● Everton news and transfers - Gareth Bale claim Everton transfer news and live updates including the latest on Lucas Digne, Arkadiusz Milik, James Rodriguez and more.
● Everton news and transfers LIVE - Gareth Bale claim Everton transfer news and live updates including the latest on Lucas Digne, Arkadiusz Milik, James Rodriguez and more.
● Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Thiago injury update Liverpool transfer news and live updates including the latest on Thiago Alcantara, Kylian Mbappe, Ozan Kabak, Dayot Upamecano and more.
● Teen broke special constable's finger by slamming door shut A judge said it would be "disproportionate" to send him to prison
● Kind stranger pays for dog owner's vet bill after cemetery attack Barbara said the nurse's kind gesture 'restored her faith in human nature' after a traumatic afternoon
● Anthony killer's possible jail move 'puts family through hell' The possible move of killer Michael Barton to open jail conditions has sparked upset within his victim's family
● Liverpool to complete anticipated £50m move during international break Liverpool are preparing to move into their new Kirkby home next month after leaving Melwood