● 'Inspiring' mum with Tourette's has son with same condition While Bobby's tics diminished, his mum Elizabeth developed them shortly after her 40th birthday
● X Factor star almost crashes on ITV's Secrets of the Driving Test He almost crashed into a van
● Huge cannabis farm worth almost £2m found inside regular home It is the second massive grow raided by police in 48 hours - the combined worth of both farms is over £5million
● Corrie star suffering from coronavirus describes unusual symptoms Simon Gregson, who plays Steve McDonald, urged fans to "stay safe" as he continues to battle the virus
● ITV and BBC soap fans devastated as not one soap airs this evening Both BBC and ITV soap fans were devastated tonight
● Ben Mee says Jordan Henderson deserves 'full credit' for NHS initiative Henderson was behind the initiative set up to raise money for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic
● Family of Aintree nurse who died with coronavirus urge 'stay in' They paid an emotional tribute and thanked her NHS family and ex-patients for their kind words
● Supporters surround hospital after workers die with coronavirus A touching message was flown over the hospital after the tragic deaths of Liz Glanister and Barbara Moore this week
● Supermarket delivery slots explained in full and how to get one Many shoppers are having trouble booking an online home delivery slot from supermarkets
● Furious locals confront couple staying at an Airbnb "How stupid are you?"
● Care home in tears as couple with cerebral palsy tie the knot "It goes to show that, no matter what challenges you face in life, love conquers all"
● Boris Johnson out of intensive care and back on hospital ward The Prime Minister is in "extremely good spirits"
● Liverpool's painful transfer fear is back but Reds can show new side Transfer links to both Timo Werner and Jadon Sancho simply will not go away for Liverpool as the summer transfer edges closer
● Volunteers give 'lifeline' to Wirral's most vulnerable 'I do not think we have ever come together in such a timely manner'
● New Premier League rule changes set to be implemented next season The IFAB announced a number of rule changes for the 2020/21 season on Wednesday night
● School slammed for 'outrageous' plans which could see 24 staff go But the school said it urgently needed to put finances in order and stressed no decisions had yet been made
● Mum's plea as autistic son only eats Sayers sausage rolls "He only likes certain textures, colours, smells and so I buy whatever he likes or tolerates"
● Liverpool evening headlines including Coutinho return The latest Liverpool news in your evening headlines
● Woman mapping how Widnes smells Residents asked to report pongs, aromas, stinks and stenches over next seven days and follow in footsteps of Amsterdam and Singapore.
● Daily supermarket opening times from Good Friday to Easter Monday What time the supermarkets are open on Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday
● 'They don't call him Beast for nothing' - 'target' who plays like Koulibaly Diego Carlos has been linked with Liverpool in recent weeks and spoke out about the possibility of a transfer over the weekend
● Seven Everton players who will regret second spell Everton down the years have had a number of players who might regret their second spells with the club
● Everton evening headlines as Premier League on alert The latest news on Everton in your evening headlines
● FA deliver another hammer blow as restart date 'highly unlikely' The decision is set to have a huge affect on several clubs across Merseyside who will all miss out on promotion as a result