● Newport put into coronavirus lockdown as cases rise Everyone living in the Newport will be subject to local lockdown rules that come into force at 6pm on Tuesday, September 22
● Four more parts of Wales to enter local lockdowns as cases rise Everyone living in the Newport, Bridgend, Merthyr Tydfil, and Blaenau Gwent council areas will be subject to local lockdown rules that come into force at 6pm on...
● Tips for the best way to pack a car for university It’s important to avoid storing any items in places that may be a restriction or a distraction to the driver
● The return of the hot-stepper earmarked as a Wales star before disaster struck Last year should have been the highlight of his career, only to suffer injury heartbreak
● Warning over scam saying you delay jury service by paying £34.99 “Any message mentioning exchanging money is a red flag and should be ignored.”
● Council leader pleads with Swansea population to follow the rules as cases rise He aimed his comments at everyone, including university students starting the new academic year, and parents picking up their children from schools
● The stark warning from the UK's top scientific advisors The virus "hasn't changed in its ability to cause death"
● The four dangers of Covid second wave, and four things to stop it "If we do too little, this virus will go out of control and you will get significant numbers of increased direct and indirect deaths."
● Vaccine could be available in UK by the end of the year "We don’t yet know they will work but there is increasing evidence that is pointing in the right direction"
● 'Malnourished' twin boy, three, found dead at Cardiff home Taiwo Abubaker's death is being investigated by police. The youngster was last seen three weeks before his death by a family friend who reported their concerns to...
● Deaths could reach 200 a day by November if we don't take action now Cases, hospitalisations and deaths are rising exponentially, the UK has been warned
● Police identify man whose body was recovered from sea after major search Rescue teams spent several hours searching the Llansteffan area in Carmarthenshire
● Two more teenagers join the Welsh revolution at English Premiership club The players have signed three and four year deals respectively
● Pensioner had to evacuate plane amid skydive after mayday call It all happened so quickly that there wasn’t much time to think about what was going on, Ann Maskell said
● Pembrokeshire man trapped in Italy after testing positive for Coronavirus One of the men describe the quarantine as an 'eternal hell'
● Family Fortunes fans in agreement as Gino hosts new series Viewers were all in agreement as Gino D'Acampo stepped up to host the return of Family Fortunes
● Sixty-year-old woman critical after she is knocked over A 38-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident and is currently in police custody
● Matt Hancock unable to say if pubs will open this weekend A series of lockdown and coronavirus updates are being given this week
● Price tag on larger homes hits new record high Rightmove said the price record has been fuelled by buyers needing extra space for their families or room to work from home
● Dad used YouTube tutorials to create dream garden for bargain price Matthew Johnson managed to build himself a stunning pergola, deck and BBQ area for a fraction of the price he was quoted
● Admiral staff to share £10m retirement gift from CEO Full-time and part time employees at Admiral will each receive a cash gift
● Live updates from the M4 in and around Newport All the latest traffic and travel updates from in and around Newport this morning
● Doctor who posted 'broken' picture of her face told it's fake by trolls Dr Ceri Hayles has had people accusing her of being paid to post the image and has been told it is fake
● Iceland delivery ramps up as shoppers can get £15 off a shop The supermarket has increased its delivery capacity and it's just in time as a massive new offer arrives