● Newport lockdown area mapped as local restrictions are announced These are the areas of Newport affected as it goes into local lockdown
● Morning rush hour returns after schools reopen Traffic between 8am and 9am is back to pre-pandemic levels, new figures suggest
● Police officer 'performed oral sex on colleague while on duty' The pair were tracked by their cars as both being together repeatedly 'when there was no policing reason for doing so' while the male officer admitted...
● The B&M candle holder 'exactly like' £25 Next one that shoppers love Eagle-eyed shoppers spotted how similar it is to the more expensive version
● Heatwave ends as storm set to bring 65mph winds and 'polar plume' The UK has been enjoying an Indian Summer but potential storm could bring amber warnings this week
● Wales sees most new Covid infections in a day since April A further 234 lab-confirmed cases of the virus were reported in Wales
● Primary school year group self-isolating after coronavirus case The council is reminding people that coronavirus 'has not gone away'
● Crystal Palace chairman rubbishes claims of £25m bid for Rhian Brewster The chairman has just issued a key update on social media
● Why Gething said local lockdown has been introduced for Bridgend The region has been described as a 'growing concern' by Health Minister Vaughan Gething
● What Boris could announce on Tuesday and when the rules take effect He will make an announcement after meeting with his Cabinet, and chairing a meeting of the emergency committee Cobra
● Photos show forklift stained with blood of alleged murder victim The Crown Prosecution Service has released images of evidence shown to jurors hearing the case against Andrew Jones, from Carmarthen, who denies murdering...
● The new lockdown rules for Merthyr, Bridgend, Newport and Blaenau Gwent The rules in all six areas of Wales under local lockdown will be the same from 6pm on Tuesday
● Blaenau Gwent lockdown area mapped as restrictions are announced These are the areas of Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council affected as it goes into local lockdown
● These big UK companies are hiring right now More than 169,000 vacancies were placed in the first week of August
● NHS Covid-19 app won't trace people who could have Covid-19 The app will not allow the Government to track down people who could have been in contact with coronavirus patients
● Why stockpiling, hoarding and panic buying are morally wrong There are some lines one must not cross, even when others act badly and conditions are difficult
● Biker in 'critical' condition after crash The incident took place on the Croesyceiliog bypass in Cwmbran and involved a car and a motorbike
● A healthy cinnamon roll baked oats recipe that takes five minutes Enjoy these fluffy sweet buns for breakfast with a dollop of yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup
● Crystal Palace 'offer Liverpool £19m plus add-ons' for Rhian Brewster The striker appears destined to leave Liverpool for another Premier League club
● Boris Johnson talking to heads of UK nations ahead of announcement The Cobra committee will be convened on Tuesday morning
● FA investigates Swansea City coach Alan Tate after Toral clash The Swansea coach could face a potential ban with the FA set to look into the incident
● Sixth form year group must self-isolate after positive tests All three cases were detected in the past week
● Welsh rugby's winners and losers as Dragons get reality check The season is officially over for Welsh rugby
● Health minister's announcement in full as more lockdowns ordered The Welsh Government has announced a sweeping set of new lockdown measures for people living in Newport, Bridgend, Blaenau Gwent and Merthyr Tydfil