● 9 Newport businesses you can buy right now Fancy running a cafe, gastropub or even a dog groomers?
● 'Dearly loved' dad killed in crash between electric scooter and parked car His family have paid a touching tribute
● Supermarket customers warned of shopping under new lockdown rules Shops are preparing for a repeat of March
● M&S increases in-store Sparks rewards as demand for delivery grows The supermarket has launched freebies every day for the next week as demand for delivery increases
● Cardiff City prospect Tom Sang set for loan exit All the latest transfer news and speculation involving Cardiff City and Swansea City's Championship rivals
● Council tax conman jailed for 'prolonged criminal campaign' Simon Madgwick conned people out of tens of thousands of pounds by promising them big council tax rebates and even continued the scam while being investigated by...
● Crash involving motorbike and car shuts M4 near Swansea The road has been shut in both directions
● Tower refuses to topple over in controlled demolition at gas terminal People have now labelled it the 'leaning tower of Pembs'
● 'Dangerous sexual predator raped child he met at church meeting Charles Fanning, 74, was jailed for 18 years and was told it is likely he will die behind bars. His brave victim has been praised after coming forward and telling ...
● How Covid pandemic could help fix armed forces recruitment problem 'A career in the armed forces represents an excellent life choice'
● Penally residents speak about asylum seeker camp near their homes There's been some strong opinions on both sides of the argument
● Woman lost baby in 'practical joke gone wrong' Keeley Harrison, 20, also left Megan Meredith with a broken ankle and tibia after getting behind the wheel of her unsuspecting friend's Ford Ka in Bargoed, Caerphilly
● Investigators say faulty brakes caused freight train to derail Around 300 people were evacuated from their homes during the 'major incident'
● Hundreds of pupils at two large Swansea schools self isolating It is the latest in a number of positive coronavirus tests sending students home across the city in recent days
● The reasons why the Guinness PRO14 sides flopped so badly in Europe There will be no Celtic teams in the semi-finals of the two European cup competitions for the first time since 1998
● Merthyr Town suspend season as 'budget would run out in November without fans' Merthyr Town's board have made a public statement
● New rules for pubs in Bridgend, Blaenau Gwent, Merthyr and Caerphilly The move was announced by Health Minister Vaughan Gething
● Gerwyn Price's shock revelation as Welshman scoops £90,000 in just six days The former rugby player has had a phenomenal week
● Can I drive on the M4, A470 or leave Cardiff because of local lockdowns? Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan are now totally surrounded by areas in local lockdown as coronavirus cases grow
● Car carrying two young people flipped onto its side on roundabout Police suggested the person behind the wheel possibly thought they were a better driver than they actually were
● Tiny terrace home near Amroth deceptively big and fully furnished Somehow there's three bedrooms inside this recently renovated home
● 'Two distinct clusters' of cases identified in Merthyr Tydfil Health minister Vaughan Gething said coronavirus cases in Merthyr Tydfil were 'mainly focused around two distinct clusters linked to a large employer and a...
● Newport sees 11 new coronavirus cases as lockdown is announced Earlier today, Health Minister Vaughan Gething announced that Newport will be one of four new local authorities in Wales to enter a localised lockdown at 6pm...