● Product recalls: Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Aldi issue warnings Hot dogs, pies, pork medallions, lasagne and cheese tubes recalled
● Cooper's Woodman admission and the Newcastle signing that just changed things Swansea head coach Cooper spoke openly about his long-term aims for Woodman
● UK plaster shortage leaving builders and DIY fans frustrated Lack of production and a rise in people taking on projects at home during lockdown is thought to be behind the shortage
● 'I travelled to Tasmania to trace the story of my Rebecca Rioter ancestor' Rhiannon Murphy discovered how the life of Thomas Powell began in Tasmania as a political prisoner ended in a tragic accident on the farm that had...
● Rugby headlines as Jonathan Davies 'nears fitness' and Dan Carter returns The Wales centre has been out of action since suffering requiring knee surgery following the Rugby World Cup
● Nationwide clap on Sunday will celebrate 72nd anniversary of the NHS People will also be encouraged to observe a minute’s silence and light a candle tonight
● Police warning and today's other top coronavirus headlines Pubs are opening in England today as lockdown restrictions there start to ease while there have also been queues outside hairdressers and couples getting married
● Covid-19: How have our political leaders performed in a crisis?|Laura McAllister It is time to assess how they have done at both UK and Welsh government levels...
● A look at the TV shows with racist content being taken down The moves are seen as a reaction to the widespread Black Lives Matter protests
● 'Chocoholic' who went on 'cake crawls' reverses diabetes in 35 days Bruce Elliott and Renee McBride have ditched their nightly biscuit habit and shed seven stone in just a few months
● NHS worker hallucinated docs were trying to kill her due to brain bug Katie Fowler was gripped by terrifying delusions which persisted after she was brought out of her coma
● TikTok videos put young couple on track to earn £120,000 in a year Eloise and Jimbo's fortunes changed after they were introduced to the video sharing app, leading them to ditch university and a full-time job to become...
● Bedrooms transformed into offices as home working set to stay Survey by hotel chain Premier Inn revealed bedroom is only place to get peace and quiet in many homes
● Couple swap high-flying jobs for life on the road Emily and Jon now spend their days travelling Europe in their converted van
● Drayton Manor Park welcomes eight baby animals ahead of reopening Theme Park and zoo is celebrating the birth of new arrivals
● The road trip travel trends of 2020, according to Booking.com If you are hoping to go on a staycation this year, why not make a road trip out of it and take in all the sites?
● The brutal reality of what lies ahead for Swansea City Fan columnist Guto Llewelyn addresses what the future holds for Swansea after they announced their retained list
● Bristol City v Cardiff City TV channel, live stream info, team news and KO time The Bluebirds travel across the bridge for the Severnside derby this weekend: What time is kick-off? How can I live stream the match?
● The reality of returning to school in lockdown for pupils and parents Children in Wales were able to return to school for the first time in more than three months over the past week. It's a world away from the school...
● GP calls for schools to be re-opened fully and for lockdown to end Dr Rick O’Shea, who works at surgeries across Wales, said: 'We have done the best we can to protect the NHS and now we have to contend with the virus. We...
● How gyms will change when they are finally allowed to re-open Class sizes will be smaller and users will need to book online ahead of their visit in many cases. Despite the challenges gym bosses say they are ready and keen to...
● Anxious about lockdown easing? Experts share their top tips We spoke to a handful of wellbeing experts on how to prepare for the ‘new normal
● Refugee, 16, cycling 3,500 miles to support widowed mum in Sudan Michael Wright, who lives in Abergavenny, wants to give his mum a better life and prove her sacrifice of separation is worth it. The schoolboy wants to raise...
● Locked Up: The criminals sent to prison in the past month These are faces of the criminals who were sent to prison during June in Wales, including a teenage rapist, drug dealers, violent attackers and other offenders