● The new coronavirus rules explained in 30 seconds All the key changes announced by Boris Johnson
● Boris Johnson's six new coronavirus rules for people in England More measures are also expected to be announced in Wales later today
● Agency needs naked cleaners and is paying £55 an hour Bare Naked Cleaners says it is looking for 'confident' applicants
● New rules for pubs, shops and offices announced by Boris Johnson There are also new rules for sports and public transport
● Tesco employee tests positive for coronavirus The company said all stores have introduced "extensive measures" to keep staff and customers safe
● Where is the cheapest place to pre-order the Xbox Series X/S? It will be available from November 10
● Pupils at four schools test positive for Covid-19 More than 320 pupils are self-isolating at the schools as a result
● The Wales dilemma over who partners Alun Wyn Jones in autumn Tests Four strong candidates are fighting it out for the spot next to the Wales captain
● Care worker raped 'extremely vulnerable' patient Aymen Babiker, 37, attacked his victim in a laundry room and held his hand over her mouth to stop her crying out. He also groomed another patient and engaged in sexual activity...
● Leighton Buzzard hit by earthquake for the third time in two weeks Experts are warning residents that they should be prepared for potential further aftershocks
● Hospital nurse died days after being admitted with Covid-19 An inquest heard Gareth Roberts' death may be linked to his work. The 65-year-old grandfather, from Aberdare, had been sent home from work unwell and was admitted ...
● Live updates as multi-vehicle accident closes A4232 road into Cardiff It has happened near M4 junction 33 Cardiff West
● Fears new lockdown rules could limit weddings to 15 guests There is speculation about what other measures Boris will introduce to stop the rapid rise of Covid-19
● Rules if you're holidaying in Wales in areas under lockdown The seaside town of Porthcawl is one of the areas that will be covered by the new restrictions
● Gove unable to say how long the new Covid-19 measures will last Further steps will be announced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson when he addresses MPs later on Tuesday
● All the new Co-op stores in Wales The Co-op has announced plans to open 50 new stores across the UK
● Woman gets unpleasant answer when asking about black dots in her home The dots become increasingly common at this time of year
● Year 6 at primary school told to stay at home after positive Covid test It is the latest school or college in Carmarthenshire to be hit with a positive case
● Where coronavirus will spread to next in UK, according to scientists The map shows which towns and cities will see the next Covid-19 spikes
● City pub opts to close at 8pm as 'nobody is coming to town' 'We're all worried as to where it's going to lead'
● Live updates as Boris Johnson unveils tough new lockdown measures The Prime Minister is detailing new rules to stop the spread of coronavirus in the UK
● Cardiff shop boss made tens of thousands selling illicit cigarettes Mohammed Mohammed, 40, sold illegal tobacco from his shop Abo Alabed in Clifton Street despite being under investigation. He was also convicted of money...
● Wetherspoon to cut up to 450 staff at airport pubs The job cuts will take place at Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow
● Phased return of spectators to football and other sport on hold The sector has been badly affected by closures due to the pandemic