● Global coronavirus cases increase by record 212,326 in one day Figures from the World Health Organisation (WHO) show a record daily increase in cases
● Bristol City boss Lee Johnson sacked after Cardiff City defeat The 39-year-old was axed by the Robins shortly after their loss to the Bluebirds
● Neil Harris lavishes praise on Danny Ward after match-winning strike at Bristol The Bluebirds earned three points after Danny Ward netted a dramatic late winner at Ashton Gate
● Gareth Edwards and the iconic try that followed him around the world The famous match is being shown again on BBC One
● Cardiff City player ratings as Sean Morrison and Danny Ward star at Bristol Here is how each of the players rated in the dramatic win over Bristol City
● Ian McGeechan names his ultimate rugby dream team with two Welshmen This dream team line-up really is the best of the best, according to rugby legend McGeechan
● Step into the vast, £674k home that 'nobody wants to buy' Any potential buyers are being put off by what you find when walking through front door
● The law on keeping bulky waste items in your garden Anyone found to not meet their duty of care to ensure rubbish on their land is appropriately disposed could face a fine and criminal record
● Cleaning hack will leave your oven gleaming without scrubbing A video shared on TikTok shows the simple method which uses two simple items that you probably already have in your kitchen
● Louis Rees-Zammit must heed Welsh rugby's cautionary tale Four years ago, Keelan Giles got desperately close to a Wales cap only to miss out
● Border pub landlord reveals re-opening rule barring Welsh drinkers 'People from Wales, we are very dubious about that. We have had to take full addresses. If you have an address in Wales, it’s a no'
● Monk's Sheffield Wednesday career so far and what Swans can expect The Swans come up against former player and manager Monk's Sheffield Wednesday side on Sunday as they bid to remain in the hunt to secure a Championship...
● Five more people die after contracting coronavirus in Wales Another 34 new cases were announced on Saturday with the total number of lab-confirmed cases edging closer to 16,000
● Armed police deployed to centre of Cardiff An eyewitness said more than 20 armed police were in attendance but no arrests were made following the call-out on Saturday
● Danny Ward nets dramatic winner to earn Bluebirds crucial Severnside derby win Substitute Ward scored late on as the Bluebirds significantly strengthened their play-off hopes with victory over Lee Johnson's side
● Bristol City v Cardiff City live The Bluebirds travel across the Severn Bridge to take on the Robins in today's crucial Championship clash
● Chelsea's Conor Gallagher transfer decision explained Charlton were left reeling in January when Gallagher's loan with the Addicks was ended, with the 20-year-old then joining the Swans
● Head teachers demand update on plans for schools in September The National Association of Head Teachers Cymru say they need to know details by Monday or schools may not be ready in time for the start of the new academic year
● Rhys Patchell reveals abuse over controversial World Cup incident Kerevi was penalised for leading with his forearm into a collision with Patchell
● Teenager without licence drove at up to 90mph during police chase John Lee, 19, was involved in a 'terrifying' chase with police which saw him driving on the wrong side of the road with his lights off and at one point...
● New airline baggage guidance and fees for passengers The Government is urging airlines to use incentives to minimise hand luggage on flights as new rules are issued by the Department for Transport
● Maxwell will keep quiet over Prince's links to Epstein, says friend 'She has always told me she would never, ever say anything about him'
● Huge sunfish spotted off Welsh coast It's not the first time these huge creatures, which can weigh as much as a car, have been spotted in the sea off Wales though they are usually found in tropical waters
● 'I thought I had IBS but it turned out to be stage four cancer' Rachel Reed woke up from eight hours of surgery to find that her bowel cancer had spread and she'd had a hysterectomy