● The powerful Welsh rugby youngster leaving for deal in France He's been tipped for big things in Welsh rugby, but he's signed a three-year contract to spend the next three years playing abroad
● The try from All Blacks star controversially ruled out in Super Rugby Aotearoa Aaron Smith and his Highlanders side were left bemused by officialdom
● Tourist hotspot Croatia brings in tough new lockdown rules There are rising waves of infection across Eastern Europe
● Coronavirus can stay in the air for an hour, says SAGE expert She said Covid-19 particles 'can remain suspended in the air and can travel some distance away from the person who’s breathed them out'
● 200 in lockdown at UK farm after 73 test positive for Covid-19 The local authority is working with Public Health England to contain the outbreak
● Boys fly tip cardboard that refuse collectors collect from outside their homes It would have been easier for the pair of teens to leave their waste for the weekly kerbside refuse collection
● The nuclear bunker and the threat of war and how women campaigned against it Pensioner Jen Wilson recalls a deeply unsettling time as Cold War politics trickled down to Swansea
● Manhunt underway after 19-year-old is stabbed in early hours Police are appealing for witnesses to the early morning attack
● Cat comes back with angry note tied to collar threatening to kidnap it 'It was just quite a shock to see the note to be honest and we're too scared to let him out now'
● The pubs you'll be able to have a cold pint at in Cardiff this Monday Pubs and bars in the capital will reopen next week
● The Sunday rugby headlines as Lions star to agree new terms to stay in England The latest news and headlines from the world of rugby
● Scottish First Minister considering asking visitors from England to quarantine She has called on all parts of the UK to work together on outbreak management
● The mess left behind in Cardiff Bay after another mass gathering Laughing gas canisters, bottles and plastic bags are littering the area
● Comet Neowise caught on camera streaking across UK skies The photographer drove over two and a half hours to get to Stonehenge to capture the brilliant pictures.
● The hard graft to get Barry Island's famous famous funfair open again Henry Danter is a born entertainer who can't wait to welcome the punters back to his beloved Barry Island
● Drone fitted with thermal camera finds £500,000 cannabis farm The aircraft picked up a large heat source coming from a disused pub
● Police warning after Nerd sweets found laced with cannabis Officers said the operation was “highly professional” and that they would easily be mistaken for normal sweets
● Hairdressers face enforcement as some break new lockdown rules "I actually cried when I got out of the salon as I’ve followed every rule since lockdown and that was really my first venture out. I came home, showered and...
● Swansea City vs Leeds United - latest updates Follow live updates from the Championship clash at the Liberty Stadium
● More people expected to move to Wales after lockdown People are heading to west Wales from the bigger cities looking for more space and a better quality of life
● 300 to be given coronavirus test vaccine, says UK lead professor “I think we’re very lucky in the UK that we have two very strong candidates... but there’s still not a certainty that either of those two will work.”
● Wales rugby star 'ends international career' by signing new club deal in England Prop Tomas Francis is said to have signed a new deal with Exeter Chiefs
● Aldi's £4 product parents are desperately trying to get their hands on The budget supermarket is well known for its special buys
● 20 places listed as at risk of new Covid outbreak in leaked memo Five locations have been given 'red status' and three more are listed as 'amber'