● Piers Morgan hits back at Susanna Reid after 'fat shaming' dig Piers called out fellow Good Morning Britain co-hosts Susanna Reid and Charlotte Hawkins for 'fat shaming' him during a discussion about dieting
● Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance give live update on Covid-19 The Government's chief advisers are giving a national briefing on the sudden surge in Covid-19, and what happens next
● Why Boris Johnson isn't addressing the nation today The press briefing will not feature any cabinet minister
● Three-year-old child knocked over by van in Swansea's Mumbles Road Police are looking for the driver of a red van who left before officers arrived at the scene
● Rugby morning headlines as pundits tear into Ireland star The latest news from around the world of rugby
● Lockdown staycation rules - can you holiday in UK hotspots? Local lockdowns will change some holiday plans as there are rules on what you can do, and who with
● Universal Credit claimants to get up to an extra £405 from October The money will be paid automatically
● Wales-wide coronavirus lockdown 'not ruled out' - Gething Wales Health Minister Vaughan Gething said it was possible more local restrictions could be introduced this week
● Rail franchises ended after 24 years under emergency powers Ministers today ended rail franchising after 24 years as the first step in bringing Britain’s fragmented network back together.”
● How to claim £500 if you are told to self-isolate Almost four million people could be eligible for the hand-out
● Farmer who built Snowdonia's secret 'infinity pool' on its popularity "Part of me would have liked it be kept a secret"
● School bus driver calls pupils to wear face masks on school transport Some local authorities have made it compulsory for pupils to wear masks on school buses but it is voluntary for pupils in Bridgend county borough
● Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Asda prepared for new panic buying There are signs people are stocking up ahead of a second national lockdown
● 'Rush hour' returns after schools re-open Traffic levels are back to pre-pandemic levels
● Seven parts of England see sharp rises in Covid cases week on week Area by area these are the latest numbers from Public Health England
● UK government's two top scientific advisors hold press conference - live It is widely expected the UK government's top scientific and medical advisors will lay out their fears about how coronavirus is spreading in the UK
● Five teenagers arrested after rape of 19-year-old woman The woman was at first approached by two men, neither of whom were known to her
● Home working productivity surge leads TalkTalk to reassess offices 'The idea of nine to five, five day a week office working is over'
● No realistic way to challenge £10,000 Covid fine, MPs warn The regulations are changing, on average, once a week
● More than a million people quit smoking in UK during pandemic "We’ve got a viral respiratory disease at the moment and what you can do to help protect your health and boost your immune system is to quit"
● UK's two top scientific advisors to address the nation at 11am Professor Chris Whitty is to warn that the UK stands a "critical point"
● New lockdown measures in part of Spain from today Large gatherings are banned, travel is restricted and there is a 120pm curfew
● What you could be fined £10,000 for - latest lockdown rules explained The new regulations will come into force in England on September 28, although ministers are discussing with the devolved administrations for Scotland, Wales ...
● Furlough payments worth £215 million returned to the Government It is just a small part of the overall £35.4 billion that has been claimed as part of the coronavirus job retention scheme