● Another person has died in hospital in Greater Manchester with coronavirus The region's hospital death toll now stands at 2,250
● Tributes to 'special' mum Alison Howe at Manchester Arena public inquiry 'You will never believe the impact this has had on our family and the children. It has absolutely destroyed what we had'
● Where you need to wear a face covering from tomorrow - and when you don't The government has updated rules on where face coverings are needed - and increased fines for those that don't comply
● Manchester United news and transfers RECAP A recap of today's Man United transfer rumours and breaking news after yesterday's win against Luton Town.
● Drivers told to only stop at petrol stations or services if they 'need to' The fresh guidance from the government has listed a wave of safety recommendations for travellers
● Amad Traore's potential explored on Football Manager amid Man Utd interest Manchester United are exploring the possibility of signing Atalanta winger Amad Traore and he has a high ceiling, according to Football Manager.
● McDonald's rules for eating in, takeaway and drive-thru under new curfew Fans of the fast food chain have been asking what rules will change
● Pub landlady pleads with customers to 'be fair' after spate of unpaid bills "Times are tough enough as it is"
● How many Liverpool FC players would get into the Man City team Manchester City were off the searing pace set by the Merseysiders last season, but how do they compare man-to-man?
● Michelle Keegan compared to famous reality star as she glams up for night out The former Coronation Street actress showed off her figure as she headed out in London
● How to find out the latest number of coronavirus cases where you live You can find out the latest number of confirmed coronavirus cases where you are using our interactive tool below by simply entering your postcode
● Eiffel Tower evacuated in bomb threat as police cordon it off The attraction has reportedly been evacuated after police received a call about a bomb threat
● Hotline launched to catch fly-tippers in the act as rates soar in lockdown Callers are being encouraged to take photos and videos if it's safe to do so
● Plastic face visors 'ineffective' at trapping aerosols, researchers find A simulation using a supercomputer in Japan found they were almost useless
● Darren Fletcher warns Man United over Jadon Sancho expectations Jadon Sancho remains Man Utd's No.1 summer transfer target but Darren Fletcher is not convinced he will turn the club into title challengers on his own.
● BREAKING: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder after man dies following fire Police remain on the scene following the incident in Stockport
● They were on the streets - now they're being helped by Ryan Giggs backed project Locals who have overcome homelessness took part in weekly football sessions to help improve their physical and mental health
● Great British Bake Off debut hit with Ofcom complaints The Channel 4 favourite finally returned to screens on Tuesday night
● Paranormal detectives say these photos show the ghost of England's 'Lost Queen' The ghost hunters say the pictures are 'fantastic evidence'
● Asda is taking tough action against shoppers who don't wear face masks The supermarket has hired people to make sure shoppers are following the rules
● Supermarket shoppers can now be fined £200 for breaking 'golden rule' Anybody who refuses to follow supermarket rules can be fined hundreds
● Eric Bailly could still be part of Manchester United transfer plans Eric Bailly is yet to line up in a partnership with Harry Maguire in the Premier League but the wait for the Man United defender could end at the scene of his ...
● Odion Ighalo praises three Man United teammates after Luton win Juan Mata, Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood all netted for Man Utd as they strolled through the Carabao Cup opening round.
● More than 9,000 people waiting for council homes in Wigan 523 people waiting are in urgent need of accommodation