● Huge spike in Bury Covid cases with 300 positive tests in a week The rate of infection is now much higher than it was during the first wave of cases.
● Live updates: Long delays on M60 after crash near Stockport Pyramid There is congestion up to Denton Island.
● Morrisons shopper's viral tip to save £200 by Christmas Her simple and quick idea to save hundreds for Christmas has gone viral
● Berbatov names the position Man United must strengthen this summer There is increasing pressure on Ed Woodward to add extra recruits to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's squad after their 3-1 defeat to Crystal Palace.
● Person taken to hospital after crash involving motorbike An air ambulance was called to the scene
● Five Guys is opening its first south Manchester restaurant The burger chain has submitted plans to open at Parrs Wood Entertainment Centre in Didsbury
● UK records third highest number of daily coronavirus cases ever A further 37 people have also died within 28 days of testing positive for the disease
● Three test positive for coronavirus at Manchester magistrates' court Anyone who's been in the building is being asked to 'closely monitor' their health
● Rishi Sunak to unveil plans 'to continue protecting jobs through winter' It comes as pressure mounts to extend the furlough scheme
● Two people - including school worker - fined £1,000 for ignoring quarantine rule A man who went straight back to work after a trip to Spain has also been fined.
● Man City fixture change as latest live TV matches confirmed Pep Guardiola's men will take on Marcelo Bielsa's Leeds United side in front of the Sky Sports cameras
● Manchester United vs Tottenham fixture date and kick-off time confirmed Sky Sports will show Man Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur in October.
● Barbers shut down for Covid-19 safety reasons allowed to reopen Visits will be carried out to ensure that the barbers remains Covid-secure
● Blood test could predict which Covid patients will get severe illness The work by the University of Manchester could see patients' blood taken on arrival at hospital to help determine if they are in a higher risk category...
● Britain's Got Talent hit with more Ofcom complaints following latest episode A necklace worn by judge Alesha Dixon sparked new controversy on Saturday
● BREAKING: Police investigating Moss Side double murder make arrest Officers arrested a 25-year-old man on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder - they still want witnesses to come forward
● Off-road biker died after suffering neck and jaw injuries in smash Alex Roby, 20, has been out riding with a friend when his bike crashed into a metal barrier.
● Manchester United add Teden Mengi to first-team squad Teden Mengi's promotion to the Man United first-team squad was revealed by the MEN last week and now been officially confirmed.
● Can you still get a takeaway delivered after the 10pm curfew? Hospitality venues have been ordered to close at 10pm - but what does that mean for takeaways?
● Residents win 11-MONTH battle after fairground rides parked up by their homes The heavy goods vehicles (HGVs) and equipment are being stored behind Sandy Lane at a site last used for car sales
● Lescott explains Foden's best quality and admits Silva expectation Foden grabbed a decisive goal at Molineux as City beat Wolves 3-1 on Monday night
● The German-style support scheme Rishi Sunak 'could replace furlough with' Rishi Sunak's reportedly considering the job support scheme similar to Germany
● Man rushed to hospital and road closed after Radcliffe crash A witness said the driver had to be cut out of a vehicle by firefighters.
● Fire tears through flat and blows out windows in 'arson attack' Police say they now believe the attack was 'deliberate' and 'targeted'