● Why Zack Steffen can be the perfect understudy for Ederson The American could be a great choice as Manchester City's second-choice goalkeeper
● Dayot Upamecano confirms transfer talks amid Manchester United links RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano has been linked with a move to Man Utd in the summer transfer window.
● LIVE as fate of £350m arena next to Etihad Stadium to be decided - updates The proposed 23,500 capacity venue would become the biggest in Britain
● How are other countries dealing with a second wave of coronavirus? New measures have come into force across the UK this week in a bid to halt the spread of coronavirus.
● Morrisons is now rationing some items as food shortage fears rise The supermarket has issued a statement about product limits
● Sir Harold Evans, trailblazing newspaper editor and son of Salford, dies aged 92 Evans was born in a two-up two-down terraced house off Liverpool Road in Patricroft, and by the age of 38 was editor of the Sunday Times - having ...
● Shop cannot sell booze in this part of Leigh which has reached a 'tipping point' 128 alcohol-related crimes were committed in the area, 81 of which were assaults, in the year ending 2019
● VAT cut for hospitality and tourism extended by Rishi Sunak The rate will remain at 5 per cent until March, the Chancellor announced today
● Bolton legend calls for swift decision for National League and non-league clubs The National League board is due to meet to decide whether to start the season next month
● Primary school closes to all but nursery children amid Covid cases Every other year group has been sent home
● Man United are being punished for their contract decisions Man Utd are still trying to sell members of their first-team squad but it has been made difficult by some of the contracts handed out in recent years.
● Disney pushes back release dates of films including Marvel's Black Widow Disney has announced that at least ten of its upcoming films, including the new Marvel blockbuster, will not come out on the dates originally planned
● Councillors to get free parking permits in new plans, council says There is no guarantee that residents will be able to park outside their home or that a permit will be issued for every vehicle in a household in the new scheme
● Rishi Sunak announces job support scheme to replace furlough from November The government has today announced further economic support for businesses from November
● Welsh caravan park asks 4,000 holidaymakers to leave due to new lockdown rules The site closed with just a few hours warning
● Police want to speak to this man over £10k of stolen car parts The thief has been breaking into cars at dealerships around Bolton and Wigan.
● Ryanair launches flash Buy One Get One Free sale The airline is offering two seats for the price of one in a bid to boost the falling number of bookings
● Martin Lewis' simple tip to slash heating bills in seconds The Money Saving Expert has come up with a brilliant method to slash the cost of heating bills as the weather turns cold
● A coffee cup recycling bin is being installed at Manchester Piccadilly station A poll found less than a third of commuters who buy a coffee while travelling recycle their cup properly
● Brian Cox's message to people with privacy fears over new UK Covid app The Oldham physicist has addressed people's fears surrounding the new coronavirus contact tracing app
● Rochdale's current coronavirus hotspot It recorded 15 more cases than the second worst hit area, according to official statistics.
● Manchester City stance on Jose Gimenez transfer revealed Reports had claimed that Man City had lodged a £78million bid for Atletico Madrid defender Jose Gimenez.
● Chef whose food trailer was 'set on fire' overwhelmed after community raise £33k David Olalekan Kamson started his Suya food business in Moston four years ago
● Manchester United might have found their new defence Man Utd were much improved against Luton Town in midweek but will face much harder tests in the weeks to come.