● Manchester City vs Bournemouth LIVE Manchester City's defence of the Carabao Cup begins with a home tie in Round Three with Championship side Bournemouth.
● Wagamama on the hunt for Deliveroo customer over strange order The chain shared the customer's receipt on Twitter
● 'Baby snatch gang' warning after attempt to steal a child in a pram in a TK Maxx Cheshire Police is trying to contact the victim after the incident in Crewe
● Premier League warned over financial support with government set to help EFL The minister for sport has already asked for lists of clubs under imminent threat.
● Kate Garraway sports new look on GMB as she deals with mystery eye injury The Good Morning Britain presenter didn't change her look for fashion reasons
● Rishi Sunak asked to define what a 'viable job' is in new furlough scheme The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme - which has supported millions of jobs and employers since the start of the pandemic - comes to an end in October
● Early statistics show Ian Evatt's style is emerging at Bolton Wanderers The Trotters are yet to experience victory so far this season under the new head coach but the signs are there of new man's philosophy taking shape on ...
● Woman pinned down in Bowdon home as masked robbers steal her Rolex watch The victim was confronted by three masked men who broke into her gated property on Winton Road
● Plans for 66 student flats causing upset in Old Trafford The area is home to elderly residents who fear the area will be fundamentally changed
● Three members of public seriously hurt in crash that killed two The two men in the pursued vehicle were killed at the scene
● Tributes to 'one of a kind' dad killed in tragic M60 crash Alan Brady died this month after the crash on the M60
● LIVE updates as Chancellor Rishi Sunak leads a Downing Street press conference The press conference is scheduled to get underway at 3pm
● How the new Job Support Scheme will work - and how it's different to furlough Everything workers and businesses need to know about the new scheme announced by Rishi Sunak
● Fernandes names three Man United teammates he trusts to take penalties Man Utd star Bruno Fernandes has a flawless penalty record since his January transfer from Sporting Lisbon.
● BREAKING: Police incident at Salford Royal Hospital The focus appears to the around the Mayo Building
● United and City handed boost as UEFA make Champions League decision on five subs Clubs are only allowed to use three subs in the Premier League.
● Sacha Lord accuses Rishi Sunak of 'turning his back' on hospitality Greater Manchester's night time economy adviser predicts a 'tidal wave of redundancies' towards the end of the year
● New coronavirus restrictions set to be imposed on Stockport and Wigan Government has been weighing up the current picture in the region today, with senior figures here expecting extra household restrictions to be applied in...
● Dog that attacked man on mobility scooter in his garden will be destroyed The victim was left 'bleeding profusely' after being bitten by the bulldog
● Man City launch new Puma esports kit for 2020/21 season Manchester City have launched a bespoke esports shirt for its professional FIFA esports players to wear during the 2020/21 season - and they're on sale now.
● Why Zack Steffen can be the perfect understudy for Ederson The American could be a great choice as Manchester City's second-choice goalkeeper
● Dayot Upamecano confirms transfer talks amid Manchester United links RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano has been linked with a move to Man Utd in the summer transfer window.
● LIVE as fate of £350m arena next to Etihad Stadium to be decided - updates The proposed 23,500 capacity venue would become the biggest in Britain
● How are other countries dealing with a second wave of coronavirus? New measures have come into force across the UK this week in a bid to halt the spread of coronavirus.