● British Airways cancels more flights to and from China amid coronavirus outbreak The airline has suspended all direct flights up until mid-spring
● Brendan Rodgers tells Man City what to expect from Leicester in Premier League fixture Manchester City take on Leicester in the Premier League on Saturday and won the reverse fixture 3-1 at the Etihad
● Takeaway worker stabbed a "bully" to try and protect his father - the violent attack spilled out onto Curry Mile during a busy summer's evening “I accept that the victim was known to you and had subjected you to...
● Manchester United fans make Liverpool FC connection as Anthony Martial scores against Simon Mignolet Anthony Martial scored for Man United in the Europa League last-32 first leg tie at Club Brugge.
● Councillor spotted playing solitaire through council meeting - he said it helps with his stroke recovery Councillor Alan Mitchell explained that, following a stroke three years ago, he uses the games to keep his hands and mind ...
● 'Hidden homeless' number in Manchester continues to rise amid 'unprecedented' demand "Until there is fundamental change at a national level to address the homelessness crisis, there is only so much that we can do”
● Police want to speak to this man after woman was raped during "horrific" attack in Manchester city centre A 26-year-old woman was attacked on Cross Street on Sunday 30 June, 2019
● Pablo Zabaleta sends message to Man City fans after Etihad send off vs West Ham West Ham's former Manchester City defender Pablo Zabaleta is leaving English football at the end of the season.
● 18-bedroom shared house to open in former Conservative club The empty and dilapidated social club in Oldham is to be taken over by Yale Housing Association to provide homes for vulnerable adults
● Owen Hargreaves praises Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for Manchester United team vs Club Brugge Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has rotated his team for Manchester United's Europa League clash with Club Brugge this evening.
● Robin van Persie sends injury advice to Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed that Marcus Rashford could be out for the season for Manchester United.
● Club Brugge vs Manchester United pictures Club Brugge vs Manchester United pictures
● The Leicester danger man that Manchester City must stop Jamie Vardy is experiencing a goal drought but he's highly suited to causing Manchester City problems.
● Schoolboy used Judo moves to tackle Greggs thief who punched female worker in the face Luke Greenwood attacked the 15-year-old victim outside a Greggs bakery
● James Garner explains first team aim after solo goal in Manchester United U19 win vs Club Brugge James Garner scored a brilliant goal in Man United youth team's friendly victory over Club Brugge.
● How much council tax is set to rise in Salford As the budget is set for approval, the biggest change residents will see this year is a rise in their council tax
● National Express bus driver who hit a pensioner causing fatal injuries found not guilty of driving offences Mark Beardsall, 56, denied any wrongdoing and said he hadn't seen 75-year-old Glyn Ronald Hill when the collision...
● Sudden chest pains and possible black out caused 87-year-old woman to crash into fire station Sheila Hart died after the incident last September
● Industry experts hit out at new immigration system that could see care workers, fruit pickers and chefs shut out The government will introduce a new points-based immigration system favouring 'highly-skilled' workers as ...
● A Monster Calls at The Lowry Stage adaptation of Patrick Ness's novel heads to Salford
● InTheStyle's Caroline Flack t-shirts have now raised a staggering amount of money for charity "People coming together in support of this is just so special and this money raised will have such a huge impact for so many...
● The special security features on the new £20 - how you can spot a fake It's been hailed as the most secure banknote yet - this is how to check your new £20 note is genuine
● Why Odion Ighalo is not starting for Manchester United against Club Brugge Man Utd have made six changes to their team for the Europa League fixture against Club Brugge on Thursday night.
● Roads closed near Etihad stadium after serious crash between motorbike and car A police spokesperson said emergency services were called shortly before 2pm today