● Five players who have played for Man City and West Ham in the Premier League Man City play West Ham in the rearranged Premier League fixture at the Etihad on Wednesday night.
● This Morning viewers slam Whitney Houston hologram as 'creepy and wrong' ITV hosts Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford had front row seats for the performance - which is the first time the hologram has been seen on TV in the UK
● Demolition of historic Hyde Road bridge this weekend is called off over safety fears The Met Office are currently predicting gusts of up to 43 mph on Saturday afternoon
● Every word of Ferran Soriano's interview as Man City respond to UEFA Champions League ban Manchester City chief executive Ferran Soriano has spoken about last week's UEFA ruling and how Pep Guardiola and the players have...
● Teenager attacked with hammers by masked thugs who gatecrashed 18th birthday party Around 100 people were inside Sedgley Park Rugby Club when the 16-year-old boy was attacked
● GP surgery to shut after struggling to recruit enough doctors York House in Heywood will close at the end of March
● Plans submitted to turn H&M's Stockport store into three smaller shops - the fashion store is 'committed' to staying in the town 'Stockport is an important location to H&M and we are committed to maintaining a...
● Dimitar Berbatov on Man City's Champions League ban and why stars decision to stay will depend on 'personal ambition' City have been banned from UEFA club competitions for the next two seasons and fined 30million euros.
● TikTok will give parents control over what their kids see on social media platform A new TikTok safety feature is being launched that will let parents filter the content their children can see on the video sharing app
● MP accuses developer of 'cynical ploy' over changes to controversial plans to expand business park into green belt Quorum wants a 1.25m sq ft extension of Bredbury Industrial Estate
● Man City chief executive Ferran Soriano breaks silence on UEFA FFP Champions League ban Manchester City's chief executive Ferran Soriano has spoken out on the UEFA charges which were announced on Friday banning the club...
● Man left with horrific leg burns says vape explosion felt 'like bomb going off in my pocket' Fire officers believe the vape's battery may have been short-circuited by the keys in his pocket leaving the 37-year-old with...
● Acas issues advice to employers on what they should do if there's a coronavirus outbreak in the UK Acas has published its own advice on workers rights when it comes to sick leave or how employers should handle a situation at...
● Link road between the M60 and M62 closed after lorry crashes causing diesel spillage An HVG 'lost control and struck the nearside barrier' causing long delays
● Sixty new affordable homes are set to be built in Farnworth Bolton At Home will create 48 apartments and 12 houses on a site in Campbell Street, along with Salford-based construction company Watson Homes.
● Dad isn't happy about leaflet given to daughter, 14, detailing 101 ways to 'show someone you love them' without having sex... some suggestions are 'quite niche' Emma was given the leaflet at school. Dad Carl isn't best...
● What TV channel is Club Brugge vs Manchester United on? How to watch, team news and predictions Man Utd face Club Brugge in the Europa League as the knockout stages begin and here is all the TV information.
● How to watch Newport County AFC vs Salford City in the EFL Trophy semi-final with a Now TV Pass A place at Wembley Stadium on next month is at stake.
● Dog found 'abandoned and in pain' at tram stop has been given a new forever home The St. Bernard, who weighs around 55kg, was found with sores all over her nose and legs
● Who is Connor Stanley? Manchester United youngster training with first team Man United's players trained before the Europa League last 32 clash with Club Brugge and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer brought a youngster into the mix.
● Why Fred knew he would succeed at Manchester United Fred has become a mainstay in the Man United side since October and was named the club's player of the month for January by fans.
● Manchester Pride's 2020 parade will be 'a march for peace' The theme calls on the LGBTQ+ community and its allies to respect each other's differences and their right to live their lives in peace
● Hairdresser planning dream holiday for 40th birthday slams cruise line for "keeping customers in the dark" over Coronavirus impact Norwegian Cruise Line cancelled their sailing on Monday due to the outbreak of the...
● Arsenal legend makes Paul Pogba claim and Manchester United top four prediction Paul Merson has been speaking about Paul Pogba, Manchester United and the race for the Premier League top four.