● Jesse Lingard stance on Man United exit and more transfer rumours All the latest Manchester United transfer rumours and gossip including an update on Jesse Lingard.
● Pep Guardiola gives Man City injury update after Bournemouth win Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola spoke about the injury situation ahead of the Leicester game
● Pep Guardiola gives Liam Delap verdict after teenager's goalscoring debut Manchester City manager thinks the youngster could give them another striking option
● Liam Delap describes 'dream' feeling of scoring on Man City debut Manchester City striker Liam Delap scored on his Manchester City debut in the Carabao Cup win over Bournemouth
● 'Working from home curbs infections, but 10pm pub closures are an experiment' "We've seen outbreak reports from across the world and the really big clusters are associated with large work places."
● More than 4,000 coronavirus cases recorded across Greater Manchester Every single borough across the region remains on red alert
● Man City kids boss it against Bournemouth Phil Foden leads a team with average age of 21 to victory
● Man City player ratings as youngsters shine Seven of Manchester City starting team against Bournemouth came through the academy
● Man City fans rave about Liam Delap after Bournemouth performance The youngster scored on his debut to leave supporters very excited.
● Manchester United evening headlines as Upamecano confirms transfer talks The latest Manchester United news, views and transfer rumours from the M.E.N.
● Man City youngster Adrian Bernabe stretchered off against Bournemouth The midfielder had to be taken off halfway through the opening 45 minutes with a nasty-looking injury.
● Man United fans send message to Woodward after Upamecano admission The RB Leipzig defender is one of the hottest properties in world football.
● Jack Harrison explains 'sliding doors' moment that led to Man United exit The Man City winger is currently on loan at Leeds United and quit the academy at Old Trafford to move to the US.
● Inquest into death of three-month-old baby girl to take place in new year Rosie Ladchenkho died three months after her birth at Stepping Hill Hospital in February 2019
● Pictures: Man City vs Bournemouth in the Carabao Cup Manchester City take on Championship side Bournemouth in the third round of the Carabao Cup at the Etihad Stadium
● Metrolink services disrupted after crash ends with car on tracks There has been a service change on the Airport line
● Alex Telles pushing for Man United transfer and more rumours All the latest Man United transfer rumours and gossip includes an update on the future of Porto star Alex Telles.
● He gave everything to his adopted community... then was killed in the street Ammar Terbeche died in Rochdale in the early hours of Sunday - a police investigation continues
● Live updates as police at the scene of fatal collision 'vigil' in Salford Police vehicles are currently blocking access to Frederick Street and Lissadel Street at the junction with Broughton Road.
● All the schools with confirmed positive Covid cases in Greater Manchester Hundreds more pupils have been sent home to self-isolate
● Baggage handlers at Manchester Airport face job losses as union makes plea Unite say the firm is consulting to make 63 out of 149 workers redundant
● Woman who took £12k from people she 'cared for' told to 'face up to her actions' 'You put your needs before theirs'
● Man City team vs Bournemouth includes Delap and Doyle Pep Guardiola has named his Manchester City side to face Bournemouth in the Carabao Cup.
● Two teens arrested after man, 45, stabbed to death in Wythenshawe The men, aged 18 and 19, have been arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of Lee Knott