● Newspaper headlines: 'Medics angry over meals' and 'elderly paid price' Sunday's papers carry reports on the ongoing free school meals controversy and quarantine changes.
● US election 2020: Trump starts three-state campaign blitz after casting vote The US president's frenetic schedule sees him visiting three key states in one day after voting in Florida.
● Transfer rumours: Kabak, Wilshere, Romero, Pochettino, McGurk, White Liverpool begin talks over new defender, Wilshere favours American move, plus more.
● Manchester United 0-0 Chelsea: Hosts' season 'delicately poised' after stalemate Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is determined to avoid a repeat of the disastrous slide in fortunes Manchester United experienced following their win...
● Premier League: Where do Sheffield United and Fulham rank in terms of worst starts? Fulham and Sheffield United have collected just one point from six games, so do they have hope or are doomed to relegation already?
● Strictly Come Dancing: NHS tribute as live shows begin Hosts Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly pay tribute to frontline workers before the dancing begins.
● Nigeria protests: Police chief deploys 'all resources' amid street violence The shooting of unarmed protesters earlier this week sparked the worst street violence seen in two decades.
● Liverpool fight back against Sheff Utd to end winless run Defending champions Liverpool return to winning ways in the Premier League with a comeback victory over Sheffield United.
● Khabib Nurmagomedov retires from UFC after beating Justin Gaethje Lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov retires from the UFC after beating Justin Gaethje in the second round in Abu Dhabi.
● France 38-21 Wales: Antoine Dupont inspires home side in Paris An inspired France claim a 38-21 victory over Wales in a Six Nations warm-up match behind closed doors in Paris.
● Liverpool 2-1 Sheffield United: Diogo Jota heads winner for hosts Defending champions Liverpool return to winning ways in the Premier League with a comeback victory over Sheffield United.
● Nowell to miss Six Nations decider after helping Exeter to double Exeter winger Jack Nowell will undergo toe surgery and miss England's Six Nations decider against Italy and the rest of the autumn internationals.
● Jack Nowell: England winger to miss Six Nations decider after injuring foot Exeter winger Jack Nowell will undergo toe surgery and miss England's Six Nations decider against Italy and the rest of the autumn internationals.
● Men charged in cocaine smuggling inquiry The charges relate to the seizure of drugs at London Gateway Parcel Hub in January.
● Women's Six Nations 2020: Ireland 21-7 Italy - highlights Watch highlights as Ireland beat Italy 21-7 to move second in the Women's Six Nations table.
● VVV-Venlo 0-13 Ajax: Watch all the goals as Ajax set new Eredivise record Watch all the goals as champions Ajax set a new Eredivise record with a 13-0 victory over VVV-Venlo, breaking their own 48-year record.
● School meals: Boris Johnson facing calls to meet Marcus Rashford A meeting with Rashford would help formulate a strategy to combat child food hunger, a Tory MP says.
● Women's Six Nations: Dogged Ireland beat Italy in Dublin Three-try Ireland move up to second in the Women's Six Nations standings after a 21-7 win over Italy at Energia Park.
● Six Nations 2020: Debutant Hugo Keenan finishes spectacular Ireland try against Italy Watch debutant Hugo Keenan finish off a spectacular counter-attack as Ireland scored a length-of-the-field try during their 50-17 win over...
● All you need to know for Portuguese GP: Hamilton on the brink of history Lewis Hamilton often out-drives Valtteri Bottas, but on Saturday he out-thought the Finn to close in on a big milestone.
● Lewis Hamilton on the brink of history in Portuguese GP Lewis Hamilton often out-drives Valtteri Bottas, but on Saturday he out-thought the Finn to close in on a big milestone.
● Cameroon: Children killed in attack on school in Kumba Officials have blamed Anglophone secessionists for the attack on a private school in a restive region.
● Exeter hold off Wasps to clinch domestic & European double Exeter complete a historic domestic and European double as they beat Wasps 19-13 to win the Premiership title.
● Covid-19: Arrests at London anti-lockdown protest Eighteen people are arrested as police disperse crowds protesting against coronavirus restrictions.