● World Series: LA Dodgers beat Tampa Bay Rays to triumph for first time since 1988 The Los Angeles Dodgers win their first World Series in 32 years, beating the Tampa Bay Rays 3-1 to secure a 4-2 win in the best-of-seven...
● Kirstie Levell: Leicester City goalkeeper on family heartache & why number 28 is sentimental Leicester goalkeeper Kirstie Levell tells BBC Sport how she dealt with the death of her older brother and why she chose the...
● 'I was playing for Dan' - Leicester keeper Levell on why number 28 matters so much to her Leicester goalkeeper Kirstie Levell tells BBC Sport how she dealt with the death of her older brother and why she chose the number 28...
● Coronavirus: Inside Altnagelvin Hospital's battle with Covid-19 The BBC is given exclusive access to Altnagelvin Hospital in Londonderry, one of the busiest in the UK.
● Manchester City: How front three set tone for dominant Champions League display in Marseille Manchester City's dynamic forwards were behind their impressive Champions League win over Marseille, says ex-City midfielder...
● Coronavirus NI: Emergency fund of £13m for NI arts and heritage Struggling venues and organisations can apply for grants of up to £500,000.
● Coronavirus: Cases drop by 49% in Derry and Strabane BBC News NI was invited into Altnagelvin Hospital to witness the ongoing pressures from the pandemic.
● Roy Francis: The black head coach who revolutionised rugby league Roy Francis was a rugby revolutionary and the first black coach in elite British sport, yet his story has largely been forgotten.
● Channel migrants: Deaths should be 'a wake-up call' for those in power Charities call for a legal route for refugees to reach the UK, after four die crossing the Channel.
● Kim Kardashian 'humbly' has 40th birthday party on private island The reality star says she held the trip "after two weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine".
● Covid: Suffolk farmer honoured at drive-in funeral he planned Peter Cole asked for the service to held on the football pitch where he played in his youth.
● Bristol grief festival to examine bereavement by Covid A social scientist at the University of Bristol says coronavirus has made death "centre stage".
● Police officer raiding illegal cockfight gets killed by rooster Lt Christine Bolok was struck by a gaffed rooster on his left thigh, slicing his femoral artery.
● TikTok shrugs off Trump attack with expansion plans The Chinese-owned app is tying up with Shopify to create video ads and hiring thousands of engineers.
● Cornish war veteran driving instructor 'has to stand in rain' War veteran Andy Small says the lockdown tier system shows some test centre waiting rooms may open.
● Covid: Post-furlough unemployment 'hits young and ethnic minorities' These groups were more likely to be made unemployed after being placed on furlough, a report suggests.
● How KSI earned more than his teachers by playing Fifa The YouTuber built a multi million-pound business empire from his bedroom. Now he's pursuing music.
● Philadelphia rocked by fresh unrest after police shooting Police reinforcements together with the National Guard are deployed for a second night of protests.
● Covid-19: Call to improve 'disjointed' business support Small companies want to see the Welsh and UK governments "work together", a business group says.
● Covid in Scotland: Police break up hundreds of parties every week Data obtained by the BBC shows officers in Scotland responded to 3,000 call outs since late August.
● Danny and Dani Dyer launch new podcast to solve your problems The father and daughter spoke to the BBC's Colin Paterson about their new podcast.
● US election: A generational divide over Trump among Vietnamese-Americans Young Vietnamese-Americans see things differently to elders who settled in US after the Vietnam War.
● Covid-19: 'I'll be hosting my Christmas over Zoom' Some families are already making plans and getting ready for a "digital Christmas" this year.
● Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool boss says Fabinho's injury is a 'shock for the team' Fabinho's injury is "exactly the last thing we needed", says Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp after the Brazilian adds to the club's...