● Joy Neville: Former Ireland captain to be first female TMO for men's Test Joy Neville will become the first female television match official for a top-level men's rugby union Test when Wales face Georgia.
● Covid-19: New Jobs Support Scheme 'will not stop mass redundancies' The Scottish Tourism Alliance says the chancellor's new measures to replace the furlough scheme do not go far enough.
● European Masters: Rookie Peter Devlin beats three-time world champion Mark Williams Peter Devlin says "it's amazing" to beat three-time world champion Mark Williams at the European Masters a month after turning...
● Facebook Oversight Board plans to take time over rulings Former Danish PM Helle Thorning-Schmidt says her panel will take its time over takedown rulings.
● US election 2020: Eric Trump shares false Biden-teleprompter rumour The Democratic candidate is being wrongly accused of getting help to answer questions on TV.
● Chancellor Rishi Sunak on Job Support Scheme and helping UK workers The chancellor says it is "impossible" to predict the jobs market due to the coronavirus pandemic.
● French Open 2020: Liam Broady qualifies for main draw but Harriet Dart loses Britain's Liam Broady qualifies for the French Open for the first time with a straight-sets win over Australia's Marc Polmans.
● NHS Covid-19 app: How to install and use it This guide explains how to install the NHS Covid-19 app on Android smartphones and iPhones.
● What do university Covid outbreaks mean for Scotland's students? We've got the answers to some of the key questions about the effects of the pandemic on Scotland's students.
● Covid in Scotland: How do you self-isolate in a student flat? Wearing PPE to go to the loo and timetables to use the kitchen are the reality for quarantining students.
● Apple App Store faces coalition of unhappy developers Spotify, Epic Games and others unite to campaign against the tech giant's app policies.
● Covid-19: How is Leicester coping with lockdown? How is Leicester coping with life under the UK's longest-running coronavirus lockdown?
● Luis Suarez: After joining Atletico Madrid striker says he expected Barcelona exit An emotional Luis Suarez says he expected to leave Barcelona this transfer window, but believes he can still play at the top level after...
● Maya Gabeira: The extreme surfer who went back to tame a monstrous wave Record-breaking surfer Maya Gabeira on why she "wasn't ready to give up" after almost drowning.
● NFL predictions: 'Russell Wilson is the MVP frontrunner so far' - Jason & Osi's NFL predictions The NFL Show's Jason Bell and Osi Umenyiora predict the results of the NFL's week three matches.
● Covid-19: Dad lost weight to attend daughter's birth Gavin Jackson was warned to lose weight or miss the birth of his daughter.
● Jobs Support Scheme: How is furlough changing? The government has announced a job support scheme for when furlough ends.
● Uefa to keep five substitutions rule in competitions until end of season Teams will be allowed to make up to five substitutions in Uefa competitions until the end of the 2020-21 season.
● Football hate crime: Arrests for racism-related offences on the rise Incidents of hate crime were reported at 287 football matches in England and Wales in the 2019-20 season, says the Home Office.
● Jobs Support Scheme: Conor Murphy seeks clarity from Treasury Conor Murphy welcomes the fact there measures to replace furlough but says he still has "concerns".
● Scottish university outbreaks 'should have been predicted' Opposition parties press Nicola Sturgeon on why she was not better prepared for outbreaks at universities.
● Coronavirus: Why can't I download the new contact tracing app? And other questions An NHS contact tracing app has finally been launched in England and Wales. We answer some of your questions.
● Coronavirus: Why can't I download the new contract tracing app? And other questions An NHS contact tracing app has finally been launched in England and Wales. We answer some of your questions.
● Labour: Dodds reaction to Sunak Job Support Scheme The shadow chancellor says half of her 40 requests for targeted wage support for workers were “rebuffed” by the government.