● Christen Press: Man Utd signing on competing with USA rivals in WSL Manchester United's new signing Christen Press says she is "a little bit competitive right now" after missing six months of football.
● Parkrun: October return scrapped due to coronavirus measures Plans to resume weekly mass participation Parkrun events in October have been scrapped due to the coronavirus pandemic.
● Covid: Scottish university students banned from going to pubs Students are told not to socialise outside of their accommodation in a bid to stem a spate of coronavirus outbreaks.
● French Open draw: Andy Murray to play Stan Wawrinka Andy Murray will play Stan Wawrinka in the French Open first round and British number one Johanna Konta takes on Coco Gauff.
● Murray to play Wawrinka, Konta to face Gauff at French Open Andy Murray will play Stan Wawrinka in the French Open first round and British number one Johanna Konta takes on Coco Gauff.
● Alexei Navalny has 'bank accounts frozen and flat seized' Russia's key opposition figure, recovering from a poisoning, has had his assets frozen, his team says.
● Formula 1 drivers mostly opposed to idea of reverse-grid races Most Formula 1 drivers are opposed to the idea of holding reverse-grid sprint races in place of qualifying next year.
● Coronavirus: Denmark and Slovakia on UK quarantine list No countries have been added to the UK's safe list this week, the transport secretary says.
● Lewis Hamilton: FIA to change rules on anti-racism shirts Lewis Hamilton says he expects to be told he cannot wear a T-shirt bearing anti-racism messages on the podium.
● What is the Job Support Scheme? The government has announced a job support scheme for when furlough ends.
● UK can be 'Saudi Arabia of wind power' - PM The UK prime minister says the UK holds extraordinary potential for wind power.
● World Road Championships: Anna Van der Bruggen wins world time trial after Chloe Dygert crash Dutch rider Anna van der Breggen wins the women's elite individual time trial at the World Championships in Imola, Italy.
● World Road Championships: Anna Van der Bruggen wins world time trial after Chloe Dygert crash Watch highlights as Dutch rider Anna van der Breggen wins the women's elite individual time trial at the World Championships in...
● Bafta Film Awards to add nominees after diversity row The overhaul of the Bafta Film Awards follows criticism of the event for its lack of diversity.
● Covid: Morrisons limits sales of disinfectant and toilet rolls The supermarket chain restricts sales of some ranges, including toilet rolls and disinfectants.
● US election: McConnell promises an 'orderly' transition of power The Senate Republican leader weighed in a day after President Trump cast doubt on the matter.
● Covid-19: New job support scheme and longer waits for test results Five things you need to know about the coronavirus pandemic this Thursday evening.
● Elite sport must find a way to support itself, says minister Nigel Huddleston Elite sport will be expected to "look at ways in which it can support itself" through financial difficulties, the UK sports minister says.
● Tiny 'teapot' found in Derbyshire garage sells for £390k The 18th Century Chinese wine ewer found in a lockdown clearout was nearly given to a charity shop.
● President Trump booed at Supreme Court as he pays respects to Ruth Bader Ginsburg The president is heckled while paying his respects to the late justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
● Rishi Sunak defends emergency jobs scheme Wages will be topped up for six months, but chancellor says it is "impossible " to say how many jobs will be saved.
● Joy Neville: Former Ireland captain to be first female TMO for men's Test Joy Neville will become the first female television match official for a top-level men's rugby union Test when Wales face Georgia.
● Covid-19: New Jobs Support Scheme 'will not stop mass redundancies' The Scottish Tourism Alliance says the chancellor's new measures to replace the furlough scheme do not go far enough.
● European Masters: Rookie Peter Devlin beats three-time world champion Mark Williams Peter Devlin says "it's amazing" to beat three-time world champion Mark Williams at the European Masters a month after turning...