● The poster project spreading 'happiness and kindness' to NHS staff An artist known for his positive poster messages has directed his new creations at healthcare workers.
● Bakerloo Line: Tube warning as drivers go on strike Engineering works will add to the disruption expected as Bakerloo Line drivers walk out.
● Daniel Radcliffe on the 'genius' story he felt had to be told The actor's new film tells the true story of an escape by anti-apartheid activists from Pretoria Prison in 1979.
● Turning billions of £20 notes into compost Around two billion paper £20 notes will be replaced with polymer notes in the next few months.
● Huawei: Our customers say we're years ahead of rivals Huawei's Paul Scanlan says the company is years ahead of its competitors Nokia and Ericsson.
● US continues fight to stop UK using Huawei kit American's top cyber-security official says China's Huawei should not play a role in 5G networks.
● NHS 'took 18 months to help after suicide attempt' Poor treatment for those who self-harm or attempt suicide is putting lives at risk, psychiatrists say.
● JP Morgan economists warn of 'catastrophic' climate change Researchers say delaying climate change action risks "potentially catastrophic outcomes".
● Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury II: No face-off at weigh-in Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury will not face off at Friday's weigh-in as organisers of their rematch move to prevent any possible on-stage clash.
● WGC-Mexico Championship: World number one Rory McIlroy takes two-shot first-round lead World number one Rory McIlroy leads by two shots after round one of the WGC-Mexico Championship, with Americans Bubba Watson and Justin...
● Schoolboy Man Utd fan gets letter from Jurgen Klopp Donegal schoolboy Daragh Curley asked the Liverpool manager if his side could lose some matches.
● Newspaper headlines: Coal fire crackdown and London mosque stabbing Friday's newspapers carry a mix of stories, including on the London mosque stabbing.
● Britain First leader Paul Golding charged with terror offence Paul Golding was charged after refusing to give police access to his phone after returning from Russia.
● Olympiakos 0-1 Arsenal: Alexandre Lacazette grabs critical away goal Alexandre Lacazette scores what could prove to be a crucial away goal as Arsenal overcome Olympiakos in the first leg of their Europa League last-32 tie.
● Lacazette gives Arsenal win at Olympiakos Alexandre Lacazette scores what could prove to be a crucial away goal as Arsenal overcome Olympiakos in the first leg of their Europa League last-32 tie.
● Inside Disney's rush to deliver Baby Yoda toys The new Star Wars character could help lift the toy industry - if the products ever arrive.
● Rangers 3-2 Sporting Braga: Hosts complete incredible comeback Rangers pull off an astonishing late comeback from 2-0 down to rescue their Europa League hopes with a dramatic victory over Braga at Ibrox.
● Rangers stage stirring comeback to stun Braga Rangers pull off an astonishing late comeback from 2-0 down to rescue their Europa League hopes with a dramatic victory over Braga at Ibrox.
● Grace Millane case: 'I went on a date with her killer after her murder' "It was a very strange insight into what someone's brain does after they do something like that."
● Wolverhampton Wanderers 4-0 Espanyol: Diogo Jota scores a hat-trick in big Wolves win Diogo Jota scores a hat-trick as Wolves take a huge step towards reaching the last 16 of the Europa League with a 4-0 first-leg win against...
● Jota hat-trick helps Wolves thrash Espanyol Diogo Jota scores a hat-trick as Wolves take a huge step towards reaching the last 16 of the Europa League with a 4-0 first-leg win against Espanyol.
● Grace Millane's mum tells killer 'she died terrified' The man who murdered Briton Grace Millane is being sentenced in a New Zealand court.
● Data breach hits agency overseeing White House communications The personal data of about 200,000 people is exposed in a cyber-attack.
● Cadbury egg hunt: Health campaigners celebrate end of National Trust deal Health campaigners welcome the move as the trust says chocolate will be "less of a focus" from 2021.