● Michael Kiwanuka is the Mercury Prize winner, 2020 Instead of a ballroom full of excitable musicians, the Mercury Prize 2020 was handed out in the socially distanced One Show studio.
● Newspaper headlines: 'Job fears' despite chancellor's 'rescue plan' Friday's papers focus on Rishi Sunak's new wage subsidy scheme, and concerns over redundancies.
● Transfer rumours: Sancho, Torreira, Hudson-Odoi, Alli, Loftus-Cheek, Jorginho, Adebayor Man Utd to make £90m bid for Sancho, Arsenal interested in Chelsea midfielder, Dele Alli gets more interest from Ligue 1, plus more.
● Man Utd to make £90m bid for Sancho - Friday's gossip Man Utd to make £90m bid for Sancho, Arsenal interested in Chelsea midfielder, Dele Alli gets more interest from Ligue 1, plus more.
● Super Cup: Bayern Munich 2-1 Sevilla (AET) - Javi Martinez scores extra-time winner Javi Martinez scores the winner in extra time as Bayern Munich come from behind to beat Sevilla in the Uefa Super Cup.
● Martinez scores extra-time winner as Bayern beat Sevilla to win Super Cup Javi Martinez scores the winner in extra time as Bayern Munich come from behind to beat Sevilla in the Uefa Super Cup.
● European Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan beaten by teenage rookie Aaron Hill World champion Ronnie O'Sullivan is knocked out of the European Masters by Irish teenager Aaron Hill.
● World champion O'Sullivan knocked out by 18-year-old rookie Hill World champion Ronnie O'Sullivan is knocked out of the European Masters by Irish teenager Aaron Hill.
● Lincoln City 2-7 Liverpool: Jurgen Klopp's side cruise to set up Arsenal tie Liverpool thrash League One Lincoln to set up a Carabao Cup fourth-round tie with Arsenal next week.
● Liverpool hit seven in Lincoln win to set up Arsenal tie Liverpool thrash League One Lincoln to set up a Carabao Cup fourth-round tie with Arsenal next week.
● Shkendija 1-3 Tottenham Hotspur: Son Heung-Min scores one and sets up two Son Heung-min scores one and sets up two as Tottenham advanced to the Europa League play-off round after a scare against Shkendija in North Macedonia.
● Covid: Cardiff 'could go into local lockdown' City council leader Huw Thomas warns of restrictions on travel and households mixing.
● Riga FC 0-1 Celtic: Mohamed Elyounoussi goal sends visitors into Europa League play-off round Mohamed Elyounoussi's 89th-minute goal spares Celtic's blushes as they labour to victory against Riga FC to reach the...
● Sir Harold Evans death: Thalidomide campaigners pay tribute to journalist The renowned journalist, who has died aged 92, was best-known for his campaigns against injustice.
● Mercury Prize-winner Michael Kiwanuka: 'I am not an imposter' How the London singer-songwriter battled crippling self-doubt to make one of the year's best albums.
● Michael Kiwanuka wins the 2020 Mercury Prize The star's soul-searching, self-titled album is named the best British record of the past 12 months.
● National League in talks with government over 'critical funding package' The National League says it is in talks with the Government and FA over a "critical financial support package".
● Amazon unveils flying Ring security camera drone The camera is launched when sensors detect a potential home break-in.
● Pregnant woman rescues husband from shark attack in Florida Margot Dukes-Eddy dived into the water to save her husband "without hesitation", police say.
● Premier League awaits EFL £250m coronavirus 'bail-out' proposals The Premier League is still waiting for detailed proposals from the Football League around their requested £250m 'bail-out'.
● Coronavirus: Arts sector money finally agreed in Covid package Finance Minister Conor Murphy outlined details which also include support for councils and tourism.
● British soldier Major Robert Campbell cleared over Iraqi teenager's death in 2003 Maj Robert Campbell says he has "finally been exonerated" after 17 years of repeated investigations.
● Finchley rapist attacked woman a week after arriving in UK Mihai Roban is jailed for a raping a woman in north London at the start of the year.
● Bob Willis Trophy final: Somerset's Eddie Byrom makes ton before Essex fight back Somerset's Eddie Byrom makes a fine century before Essex claim late wickets on another rain-affected day of the Bob Willis Trophy final.