● Covid blood plasma donation: What is blood plasma? The NHS wants us to donate blood plasma to help fight Covid-19. But why?
● Photographs capture 'pivotal' decade in Sheffield's history A new exhibition of images from 1980s Sheffield has gone on show at the city's Weston Park Museum.
● Covid: Stoke-on-Trent and Coventry move into tier 2 Households can no longer mix indoors including in pubs and restaurants.
● Cat missing since 2018 found 60 miles away in Coventry Ruby is thought to have stowed away from her Bedfordshire home in a lorry.
● Capt Sir Tom Moore's birthday cards on display at Duxford The cards for the fundraiser's 100th birthday are on display at Imperial War Museum Duxford.
● Maggi Hambling: BBC documentary celebrates 'extraordinary' artist The BBC TV documentary looks at an artist best known for her sea paintings and beach sculpture.
● Covid-19: Why do people break lockdown rules? There are three kinds of coronavirus rule-breakers, according to one psychologist.
● Covid: The NHS workers 'still recovering' as second wave looms As the second wave of the pandemic takes deep root across parts of the UK, thousands of NHS workers are struggling to recover from what they have already been...
● Week in pictures: 17-23 October 2020 A selection of striking images taken around the world this week.
● Windsor Castle: Changing hundreds of royal clocks This weekend, the horological conservator at the royal castle will be changing 400 clocks by hand.
● Road worker: 'Drag helped me through lockdown' Mark Preston, 57, was encouraged to try drag after he tried to take his own life.
● The Papers: 'Kindness of strangers' and Covid 'hysteria' Several of Saturday's papers lead with the public's offer to provide free meals to children.
● Aston Villa 0-3 Leeds United: Marcelo Bielsa happy for 'noble and generous' Patrick Bamford Leeds manager Marcelo Bielsa says Patrick Bamford "sacrifices a lot for the team" after the striker's hat-trick helped...
● Transfer rumours: Son, Mbappe, Zidane, Palmieri, Jorginho Tottenham offer new deal to in-form Son Heung-min, Real plan to sign Kylian Mbappe not affected by Zinedine Zidane future, plus more.
● Aston Villa 0-3 Leeds United: Dean Smith's side 'got away' with 3-0 defeat Boss Dean Smith says Aston Villa could have lost by a bigger margin than 3-0 after a disappointing second-half display against Leeds.
● Virus to stay 'at least until next summer' - Macron The French president's comments come as daily cases in several European countries reach new highs.
● Aston Villa 0-3 Leeds: Patrick Bamford hat-trick ends hosts' 100% start Leeds end Aston Villa's 100% winning start and deny them top spot in the Premier League table thanks to a Patrick Bamford hat-trick.
● Super League: St Helens 40-8 Leeds Rhinos St Helens move a step closer to a third Super League minor premiership in a row with a comfortable victory over Leeds.
● Nottingham Forest 1-1 Derby County: Lyle Taylor equaliser earns point for hosts Lyle Taylor's first goal for Nottingham Forest earns a point against rivals Derby at the City Ground.
● Scotland 48-7 Georgia: Scots warm up for Six Nations with emphatic win Scotland warmed up for next Saturday's Six Nations game against Wales with a comfortable 48-7 win against Georgia at Murrayfield.
● Scotland's 100% start to Women's Euros qualifying continues Scotland maintain their 100% start to Women's European Championship qualifying by brushing aside Albania at Tynecastle.
● Scotland 2-0 Albania: Hosts dominate in Women's Euro 2022 qualifying win Scotland maintain their 100% start to Women's European Championship qualifying by brushing aside Albania at Tynecastle.
● Football Focus: Newcastle's Allan Saint-Maximin targeting assists Newcastle forward Allan Saint-Maximin tells Football Focus he is motivated by assists rather than goals, and wants 10-15 this season.
● George Floyd death: A city pledged to abolish its police. Then what? Minneapolis has struggled to keep a promise that made global headlines after George Floyd's death.