● Coronavirus: Are we all in this together? The simple directive to "stay at home" has thrust a crowbar into the existing social and economic cracks of the UK.
● Coronation Street has recast the role of Aadi Alahan Dev's son in Corrie will look different as a different actor takes over the role
● Police would like to speak to this man in connection with a burglary in Durham POLICE would like to speak to this man in connection with a burglary in Durham.
● 40,000 Armed Forces veteran volunteers wanted to help Britain fight coronavirus Team Rubicon, a disaster relief charity, is today asking for Armed Forces veterans to step in to help Britain during the coronavirus pandemic
● Twin sisters, 66, who did everything together die from coronavirus days apart TWIN sisters died within days of each other after both falling ill with coronavirus. Eleanor Andrews and sister Eileen, 66, “did everything...
● Full text: The new Garda powers to enforce Covid-19 restrictions Regulations entitled Health Act 1947 (Section 3IA - Temporary Restrictions) (Covid-19) Regulations 2020
● New projections scale back US coronavirus death toll to 60,000 The estimated death toll from the coronavirus pandemic in the US is now expected to reach 60,000 in the next four months after new projections scaled back the...
● Young mum died in street after drunk boyfriend threw mobile at her Her boyfriend, from West Yorkshire, has a history of domestic violence
● Kering Group, Ulysse Nardin Step Up To The Plate To Help With COVID-19 In America, What Are Other Brands Doing? It is very interesting to witness how watch and jewelry brands are reacting to the spread of COVID-19. Kering...
● BrewDog delivers 5,000 bottles of hand gel to NHS after first batch turned down Last week bosses at NHS Grampian had said their 'punk sanitiser' didn't meet clinical standards.
● Hopes of lifting coronavirus lockdown fade as chancellor refuses to 'speculate about the future' Chancellor Rishi Sunak revealed that stand-in prime minister Dominic Raab will chair the Cobra committee tomorrow morning to...
● Woman filmed refusing to leave park telling police she is 'exercising her mind' The suspect posted the video of herself being arrested by Metropolitan Police officers in posh Richmond, southwest London, who were patrolling the ...
● Coronavirus: Irish Aviation Authority fears air traffic will drop by 90% The IAA said it handled 62,449 flights last month, which is a drop of 28.6% compared to the same time in 2019.
● Toyota extends North American plant shutdown; will stop paying 5,000 temporary workers Toyota Motor Corp said Wednesday it plans to reopen its North American auto plants on May 4, extending its current shutdown by two...
● Report: Disney+ Overtakes Netflix As Top Streaming App In 2020 A new report suggests that Disney+ has overtaken Netflix domestically during the coronavirus pandemic. Internationally, however, Netflix continues its stronghold.
● New advice to cat owners from vets amid coronavirus outbreak There is a risk the virus can be spread from animal to animal
● Police hunt pair who 'licked hands and wiped them on supermarket food' Police are searching for two men who licked their hands in a supermarket and wiped them over meat, fresh food and fridge handles.
● Coronavirus: Gardaí issue warning ahead of bank holiday weekend Getaway hopefuls told, ‘you cannot avail of a holiday home in west Kerry or anywhere else’
● Dissident threat against Irish News journalist condemned PSNI warn of a paramilitary plan to attack them in their own home
● Disney World reveals recipe for famous theme-park churros No need to wait until the parks reopen.
● Nun, 73, who devoted life to helping the homeless dies of coronavirus as bug sweeps convent A KIND-hearted nun who devoted her life to helping the homeless and hungry has died from coronavirus. Sister Sienna, 73, was rushed to ...
● 12 Of The Hardest Rounds Of "Which Of These Disney Movies Must Go?" Any Disney Fan Will Ever Play First of all, how dare you?! —Everyone in the comments View Entire Post ›
● Late Late Show most complained about TV or radio programme of last three years 30 formal complaints were made about chat show but none upheld
● These Brave Americans Voted During The Coronavirus Pandemic On Tuesday, Wisconsin residents turned out en masse to vote in the state's primary election despite the danger of spreading the coronavirus. View Entire Post ›