Press and Journal
● North-east mental health charity wants to stop teenagers suffering in silence A north-east mental health charity is hoping to offer children a listening ear, to prevent them developing more serious problems as they grow up.
● Boris Johnson insists he will not negotiate Brexit delay despite losing key Commons vote Read our live politics updates HERE
● Titian expert says lauded painting is not by the master Top art historians clash over authenticity of Apsley House treasureA painting thought to be by Titian, which will be included in a touring exhibitionto begin at the...
● Barcelona mayor appeals for calm after violent protests The mayor of riot-stricken Barcelona has called for calm after violent protests by Catalan separatists rocked Spain’s second largest city once again.
● Why The Sunset Was So Stunning Ahead Of Tropical Storm Nestor The sunset in the Southeast was stunning on Friday, and Tropical Storm Nestor is part of the reason why.
Manchester Evening News
● Latest food recalls include Tesco Indian ready meal, Birds Eye chicken nuggets and ice cream from Lidl These are the food products that have been removed from sale in the past week including Birds Eye chicken nuggets and...
● Ikea is hosting a Christmas buffet in December and yes, there will be meatballs A candelit procession through flatback furniture - what could be more atmospheric?
● Boxer Lewis Ritson responds to claims that he set off fire alarm at opponent's hotel ahead of fight Guests had to be evacuated from the Crowne Plaza hotel during the night and Lewis Ritson has publicly denied he is responsible ...
● Eddie O'Sullivan: 'This was an absolute tonking' Nowhere to hide for Ireland's players after heavy defeat as pundits have their say
● M&S Food Renaissance: Fightback Or Folly? In the center of Clapham a change is taking place.
● Purple Reign! The Queen wears lilac for day at the races as she arrives for Champions Day at Ascot Her Majesty, 93, donned a traditional lilac ensemble as she stepped out of a Range Rover ahead of the ninth annual QIPCO...
● Thousands gather for People's Vote March in London Thousands of people have called for a second Brexit referendum as MPs vote on Boris Johnson’s withdrawal deal.
Lancashire Evening Post
● Police disperse more than 200 people from a Lancaster house party More than 200 people have been dispersed by police from a house party which 'got out of hand'.
● AG Barr expands controversial review into origin of Russia investigation AG Barr expands controversial review into origin of Russia investigation
● Ukip attempts to suspend leader amid fresh power struggle within party Richard Braine disputes party chair’s authority to oust him Ukip has moved to suspend its leader Richard Braine amid a fresh power struggle within the...
● What Owen Farrell told England team-mates after Rugby World Cup quarter-final win over Australia England are through to the semi-finals!
● British protesters lampoon the 'Lucifer' of Brexit and his billionaire backers Anti-Brexit protesters on Saturday used a bizarre array of humor to lampoon Britain's leaders, casting Prime Minister Boris Johnson's chief ...
● Turkish troops ready to continue Syria offensive if truce deal not implemented: minister Turkish troops in northern Syria are ready to continue their offensive if a deal with Washington to pause the conflict while Kurdish...
● Roads chief blames smart motorway crashes on reckless drivers Jim O'Sullivan, chief executive of Highways England, says bad drivers are the cause of crashes on smart motorways in Britain. But the focus on smart roads is...
● What is the Benn act? Read the text of the bill presented by Hilary Benn BORIS Johnson says he won’t ask the EU to delay Brexit further – even if he is required to do so by law. But the Lords have approved legislation blocking ...
● Manhunt under way after driver ploughs through garden fence in South Shields street Investigations have been taking place at the scene of the crash and officers are trying to find the driver who fled
● Jared O'Mara threatens to call police when questioned on whether he will resign Sheffield Hallam MP Jared O'Mara has refused to answer whether he will return to Parliament or resign, and threatened to call the police when...
● Theresa May accuses anti-Brexit MPs of 'con trick on people' in hardline speech The Prime Minister spoke out to support Boris Johnson's Brexit deal in the strongest possible terms
● Pelosi and Trump summed up the patriarchy in one perfect snapshot I doubt there’s any woman who hasn’t had her strength rebranded as ‘aggression’ – calling us ‘crazy’ is a tired old trick Sign up for The week in patriarchy, a...