● Choir performance brings down curtain on Royal National Mod in Glasgow The curtain has been brought down on the Royal National Mod for 2019 ahead of the festival's return to the Highlands next year.
● Everton player ratings vs West Ham as Theo Walcott surprises and Yerry Mina dominates Adam Jones dishes out his Everton player ratings vs West Ham after Blues claim 2-0 win in Premier League at Goodison Park
● Demonstrators fill Lebanon's streets in third day of fiery protests Thousands of demonstrators poured into Lebanon's streets on Saturday for a third day of anti-government protests, directing growing rage at a political...
● Beautiful video of Liverpool fan with dementia singing YNWA moves everyone to tears The lifelong Liverpool fan's grandson said he "burst into tears" when he saw the video
The Bolton News
● Traffic chaos as two accidents bring cars to a standstill on the M61 TWO accidents — one thought to involve four cars — are causing traffic chaos on the M61.
● Diane Abbott appears to fall asleep during historic Brexit debate Like many across the nation, Ms Abbott appeared exhausted by the ongoing crisis.
● Did your MP scupper Brexit deal vote? Boris Johnson has delayed a vote on his Brexit agreement.
● 'We are voiceless': Hundreds of thousands protest in London for new Brexit vote Hundreds of thousands of Britons marched through London on Saturday to demand a new Brexit referendum, saying their views were being ignored as...
● Jane Fonda returns to civil disobedience over climate change The actress is protesting almost half a century after she was last arrested during a demonstration against the Vietnam war.
● Emergency services rush to scene at Scarborough bridge where man has died Emergency Services are currently at the scene of an incident at Valley Bridge in Scarborough.
Express & Star
● Police appeal after Wolverhampton rape An urgent appeal to trace a man who raped a woman in Wolverhampton has been launched by police.
● Thousands of people march through London to demand a vote on Boris Johnson's Brexit deal A march and rally are taking place in London as MPs discuss Brexit in the Commons
● Road closed for recovery after three-vehicle crash Three vehicles were involved in a crash which has caused a road to be closed.
● Heart-breaking photo shows sullen Staffie-cross stray who boarded bus alone with nowhere to go The dog boarded a First Bus in Bierley that was heading toward Bradford, West Yorkshire, on Wednesday but staff were forced to...
● The emotional moment Ireland captain Rory Best struggles to hold back tears after playing his final match at Rugby World Cup The popular Ireland and Ulster captain called time on his career following a record Rugby World Cup...
● Manchester United star Paul Pogba posts fresh injury update after Liverpool blow The midfielder has been ruled out of Sunday's Premier League clash.
Press and Journal
● Safety plea as third of fire call-outs in north-east to homes without alarms A third of the fire service's call-outs in Grampian over the last three years have been to properties without smoke alarms, new figures show.
Manchester Evening News
● Man City get injury boost ahead of Manchester United clash in Continental Cup Manchester City Women play Man Utd in the Conti Cup on Sunday at Leigh Sports Village and the team have been given an injury boost.
● Sir Alex Ferguson has chat with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Man Utd training ground before Liverpool game The Scot dropped into Carrington on Saturday.
● Man, 40s, arrested following daylight attack in Cork A man has been arrested following an attack on another man in Cork yesterday afternoon.
● Couple's Mercedes missing after leaving it with 'meet-and-greet' firm for hols Lisa Hook and Anthony Smith left their car near the airport, but were shocked to discover it had gone
● The Circle's Woody says parents Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim were furious when he joined show Woody has opened up about what his parents said when he told them he was going on The Circle (spoiler alert: they weren't happy)
● Paedophile nanny raped boy, 11, and gave birth to his child now aged five Marissa Mowry, 28, repeatedly sexually abused the boy, who is now 17 and takes their son to school before heading to his own classes
● Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told Man Utd should have sold Anthony Martial instead of Romelu Lukaku Man Utd allowed Romelu Lukaku to join Inter Milan this summer, while Anthony Martial has spent most of this season injured