● Sir Alex Ferguson returns to Man Utd training ground ahead of Liverpool clash Manchester United welcome Liverpool to Old Trafford on Sunday as they bid to improve on their poor start to the season
● UK PM Johnson's spokesman refuses to answer any questions on next Brexit steps A spokesman for British Prime Minister Boris Johnson refused to answer any questions on Saturday about the government's next steps on Brexit,...
● The Rugby World Cup afternoon headlines as Australia call for compassion, Eddie Jones feels little sympathy and Wales tipped for comfortable win A look back at the headlines from this morning's Rugby World Cup...
● Tier 2 Championship approved by GAA Special Congress 75.5% of delegates backed the Central Council motion
● British MPs vote to postpone crucial Brexit vote In a major blow to British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, U.K. lawmakers voted Saturday to postpone a decision on whether to back his Brexit deal with the European Union,...
● Person struck by train on busy line led to temporary suspending of services A person was struck by a train on a busy line between Gourock and Greenock earlier today, leading to a disruption of services.
● MPs back Brexit deal delay Boris Johnson says he will put a bill on his deal to leave EU to MPs next week.
● The Best Camel Coats for 2019 From the Max Mara Teddy Coat to Danish designer Saks Potts’ Foxy Coat, here are the best camel-colored coats to shop now.
● Everton ease the pressure on boss Marco Silva with victory over West Ham Goals from Bernard and Gylfi Sigurdsson earned the home side a deserved win.
● 23 Dumb Restaurant Customers That I Have Absolutely No Words For "Once, a customer got angry with me because I told her we didn’t have grass-fed chicken. She said, 'This is supposed to be a healthy...
Manchester Evening News
● "I've had plastic surgery to fit in" - Big Brother star opens up about mental health and body confidence Chanelle McCleary is advising others to just be themselves
● Danny Welbeck taunted by Tottenham fans after picking up injury in first minute for Watford Watford striker Danny Welbeck was forced off early on with a hamstring problem in north London
● MPs put Boris Johnson's Brexit plan into hands of EU So it became the crunch vote lacking in crunch, as Super Saturday turned rather soggy.
● Player ratings from Ireland's Rugby World Cup quarter-final defeat Player ratings on a disappointing end to Ireland's Rugby World Cup campaign
● Write A Horror Movie And We'll Tell You A Deep Truth About Yourself Scary choices, scary truths? View Entire Post ›
● Johnson defiant after British parliament votes to force Brexit delay A defiant Boris Johnson said he would not negotiate a further delay to Britain's departure from the European Union after parliament voted on Saturday to...
● Man taken to hospital after Porsche hits central reservation on A92 in Fife A man has been taken to hospital after the Porsche he was driving hit a crash barrier on the A92 in Fife.
● EU withdrawal deal: How did your MP vote on the Letwin amendment? MPs delivered their latest defeat to Boris Johnson in accepting an amendment by Oliver Letwin to withhold approval for the prime minster’s Brexit withdrawal...
Express & Star
● Thirty arrests as part of County Lines Thirty arrests have been made and five people charged during a week of action for police officers dealing with County Lines activity in Staffordshire.
● 'Headscratcher' - BT pundit bemused after bizarre decision to rule out Yerry Mina goal for Everton Everton went on to beat West Ham 2-0 despite the strange decision
● Dad leaves the room for 10 minutes, returns to find his three-year-old daughter has eaten 18 pots of yoghurt A truly impressive feat of snacking.
● Remainers BLOCK Boris Johnson's crunch Brexit vote Boris Johnson failed to fend off an amendment tabled by former Cabinet minister Sir Oliver Letwin, which prevents his new package being put to a formal vote this afternoon.
● Sky's Soccer Saturday panel talk NUFC: 'Steve Bruce is one of the best managers out there' Newcastle United were the subject of Sky's Soccer Saturday panel, with praise for Steve Bruce and Matty Longstaff
● Boris Johnson says he won't negotiate Brexit delay despite humiliating defeat The Prime Minister insists he will press ahead to "get Brexit done by October 31"