● Ten thousand more U.S. National Guard troops to help with coronavirus efforts in coming weeks The number of National Guard troops helping combat coronavirus is expected to increase by more than 10,000 in the next week or two,...
● Syrian regime blamed for using sarin gas in landmark OPCW report Report by UN-aligned body that oversees chemical weapons use was hailed by rights groups The UN-aligned body that oversees chemical weapons use has for the first ...
● Almost 40pc of coronavirus cases in Europe require hospitalisation - WHO boss The WHO's regional director for Europe gave a breakdown of confirmed cases in Europe including their severity and the underlying conditions that ...
● Hospital forced to turn people away after oxygen system hits maximum capacity Watford General Hospital had to transfer some patients to other hospitals to make sure everyone had enough oxygen.
● Charities and politicians fear the most vulnerable are missing out on food deliveries during the coronavirus crisis Vulnerable people in Scotland, including patients on kidney dialysis, are not getting access to food...
● Construction work halted at Airdrie nurseries The new buildings at Chapelhall and Petersburn are on hold during the coronavirus crisis.
● Full list of 61 Boots stores closing next week Local pharmacies remain open but Boots branches in retail parks and stations - including the Metrocentre and Newcastle Airport - are now shutting their doors
● Coronavirus: Chancellor Rishi Sunak announces £750m rescue package for charities An emergency £750 million hardship fund has been set up to help charities survive the coronavirus crisis.
● Tesco to give over-65s priority for online delivery slots Aldi to give frontline staff priority access to supermarkets
● Most bin collections will remain as scheduled in West Lothian during Easter Council give householders an update on collections throughout the Easter weekend
● Lotto results LIVE: Lottery and Thunderball numbers for Wednesday April 8 The National Lottery draw and Thunderball numbers for Wednesday April 8, 2020 - live breaking updates and results below
● Martin Lewis' new coronavirus advice could save you £100s Including Universal Credit, working from home expenses and BT Sport
● Proud Scouser who flew in WWII died from coronavirus His community has paid tribute to him after he "became an inspiration to all who knew him"
● Liverpool's Jewish community 'to celebrate Passover using Zoom' Rabbi Moshe Ariel Abel said helping people through the lockdown is "emblematic of everything the Passover is supposed to stand for"
● Second musician from Liverpool's 60s scene dies of coronavirus He was 'heartbroken' after hearing of the death of his old friend Cy Tucker
● Liverpool could repeat Xherdan Shaqiri transfer trick this summer Jurgen Klopp will be looking to add more depth to his Liverpool squad when the transfer window re-opens
● Manic Street Preachers to stage two Cardiff arena gigs for the NHS this December It's one of two taking place on consecutive nights with the second paid for gig raising money for the NHS
● Steam Games: Report Says 80% Earn Under $5,000 In 1st 2 Weeks Valve has released data on how well games are doing on its platform. There’s good news, it seems, but now a new report shows another side.
● ITV The Chase player's head in hands after embarrassing slip-up "Could have cried for that man on The Chase... He needs a hug"
● How Poetry Publisher Two Sylvias Press Operates And Selects New Authors Two Sylvias Press is a poetry publisher run by Kelli Russell Agodon and Annette Spaulding-Convy, which launched in 2011 with the women's poetry ebook...
● Antibody test will be rolled out in US in 10-14 days Dr Deborah Birx says Top White House medical expert, Dr Deborah Birx, said the US hopes to roll out an antibody test within the next 10-14 days as a potential means to get...
● Three men arrested after cash and cigarettes stolen from newsagents A dog walker called police after he spotted raiders attempting to force entry into the store in Newbiggin Hall late on Tuesday