● Murder, gun running and 'witchcraft' - Europe's most wanted women unmasked Their cases have been highlighted by Europol's 'Crime has no gender' campaign
● Sin bin among three rule changes passed at GAA Special Congress The 10-minute sin bin (73.8% backing), the advanced mark (68.9%) and all kick-outs being taken from the 20-metre line (83.1%) were given the green light.
● Dani Ceballos to pursue permanent Arsenal stay after meeting with Real Madrid president The Spanish giants remain keen to offload the midfielder.
● UK parliament speaker to rule on Monday if government can put Brexit deal to vote again The speaker of the House of Commons John Bercow said he would rule on Monday if he will allow the government to put forward a vote on...
● Marco Silva speaks out on players and pressure after dominant Everton beat West Ham Marco Silva heaps praise on Everton players after 2-0 win against West Ham at Goodison Park
● Tesla's Autopilot function saves a family of bears A Tesla Model 3 came to an impressive halt when it avoided a hitting a mother bear and her two cubs while the vehicle was in autopilot mode while travelling through a national ...
● No 10 refuse to say how Boris Johnson will comply with Brexit delay law The prime minister and his spokesmen insist he will abide by the Benn Act, but have no plans to say how he will avoid an extension. "...
● Boris Johnson left looking furious as Oliver Letwin boasts sabotaging Brexit deal vote BORIS JOHNSON was left looking furious as he sat listening to former Tory Sir Oliver Letwin make a speech in the House of Commons after...
● The Daily Donal Vlog: 'Incredibly disappointing end to Rugby World Cup journey' $1 gives his reaction to Ireland's quarter-final exit at the hands of the All Blacks.
● Boris Johnson's deal was defeated by the DUP, but his hopes of success aren't dead yet A more emollient Downing Street might now be celebrating victory, and this one might soon be too. "...
Manchester Evening News
● Parliament votes to delay Brexit approval in 'Super Saturday' showdown Boris Johnson will now, under the terms of legislation passed last month, be expected to request an extension from the EU by 11pm tonight
● Jennifer Aniston: The One Where She Breaks the Internet | Rebecca Nicholson Friends? She’s got a few, thanks to her presence now on InstragramIf Instagram were a TV series, then it is in the middle of one of those season...
● Defiant Boris Johnson says he will 'not negotiate' delay to Brexit after losing key Commons vote A defiant Boris Johnson has said he will not negotiate a fresh Brexit delay with the EU despite losing a key Commons vote.
● Charity beer festival Coptoberfest is in full swing A POPULAR community beer festival is in full swing with pints and pies being consumer in the name of charity.
● Protesters cheer as British parliament votes to force Brexit delay Thousands of anti-Brexit protesters gathered outside Britain's parliament cheered as lawmakers voted on Saturday to withhold support for Prime Minister...
● Egypt reveals mummies in newly discovered ancient coffins Egypt reveals mummies in newly discovered ancient coffins
Manchester Evening News
● Manchester United slammed for "wasting" £900m and urged to follow Liverpool FC example by former player Man Utd host Liverpool in the Premier League and Robbie Savage has criticised their recruitment strategy over...
● UK parliament to debate Brexit deal on Monday: House of Commons leader British lawmakers will debate and vote on Monday on whether to approve Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Brexit deal, the leader of the House of Commons...
● NHS worker, 89, sacked for not being able to use computer Eileen Jolly was embarrassingly escorted out of Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading when she was fired after 25 years working there.
● EU Commission: up to UK to inform of next steps as soon as possible The European Commission said Britain must now inform the EU executive of its next steps as soon as possible after a key vote on the latest Brexit deal did not ...
● Brexit deal: Did your MP vote for the Letwin amendment? Find out if your MP voted for a proposal to withhold Commons approval to the Brexit deal until it becomes law.
● Boris Johnson defiant over delay as MPs 'void' Brexit deal vote MPs have effectively cancelled today’s ‘meaningful vote’ on Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal, challenging the Prime Minister to obey a law requiring him to delay the...
● Sturgeon hails Brexit delay as 'excellent' NICOLA Sturgeon has hailed a Commons vote to delay Brexit and avoid a no-deal crash-out as “excellent” news.
● Defiant Boris Johnson says he will not seek new Brexit delay after Commons loss Oliver Letwin’s amendment could force the Prime Minister to seek another extension.