● This is how schools in Wales might look when they reopen Smaller classes, staggered lunch and drop off times, PPE and markings on the floor
● An Entrepreneur's Quest To Fix Drug Patents And Save Lives Priti Krishtel, co-founder of I-MAK, an organization that has worked in 50 countries and saved health systems more than $2 billion, has a blueprint to restore the...
● Kaleidoscope Launches Monthly Grant Program To Support Artists In response to the novel Coronavirus pandemic, immersive funding platform Kaleidoscope launches product that supports artists by distributing $10k across six...
● How This Entrepreneur Built A 7-Figure Business Helping Companies Cut Their Second Largest Expense Meet Lester Morales, CEO of a 7-figure online business that helps companies cut their second largest expense. In this...
● Tiny police 'tardis' with hefty price tag up for sale on Edinburgh's Royal Mile The little blue box has been converted into a coffee shop and is on sale to potential new business owners.
● From Byker's Bottom Club to the big stage for the Geordie 'living the dream' Andrew Cushin is being tipped for big things, and sold out his homecoming show
● See footage of the drive from Dominic Cummings' family farm to Barnard Castle Is this 28-mile, 44 minute route Dominic Cummings took to test his eyesight?
● Matt Ritchie reveals the player who blew his mind when he first joined Newcastle United Ritchie was bowled over by the quality of one team-mate when he first joined the club from Bournemouth
● Leroy Fer opens up on 'horrible' failed Everton transfer Leroy Fer was a target for Everton back in 2013 and has detailed his disappointment that a move broke down
● EXCLUSIVE: Jesse Marsch admits Minamino exit was 'way too cheap' EXCLUSIVE: Red Bull Salzburg manager Jesse Marsch believes Takumi Minamino could play in the Roberto Firmino position at Liverpool
● BBC presenter accidentally brands Dominic Cummings 'd***' during live show Radio Ulster's 3pm news bulletin was interrupted when Nuala McKeever was accidentally broadcast making her feelings about Cummings very clear
● Which shops will be the last to reopen in Scotland? Scotland has a four-phase roadmap to reopen non-essential shops such as clothes stored and hairdressers.
● Fury as MPs get just 20 minutes to grill Boris Johnson on Dominic Cummings MPs will only be able to question the PM on the topic for just a fraction of tomorrow's Liaison Committee appearance
Manchester Evening News
● Castle Stuart to partially reopen from Friday Castle Stuart golf links will partially reopen from Friday after being shut down due to coronavirus.
● Mary Lou McDonald urges 'clarity' from Taoiseach on Covid-19 restrictions Politicians and people in a position of authority in Irish society need to lead by example regarding the observation of Covid-19 rules, according to...
● Dementia Gene Doubles Risk Of Becoming Severely Ill With Coronavirus Faulty gene tied to dementia doubles the risk of severe Covid-19.
● Incredible image shows Muslims using Ikea car park to pray safely Pictures from Wetzlar in Germany show hundreds of Muslims praying outside the furniture giant's store as they celebrated Eid at the weekend. Ikea has been...
● Three people arrested after drugs raids across York THREE people have been arrested on suspicion of supplying illegal drugs following police raids across York.
● Six opposition leaders write to Boris for Dominic Cummings to be sacked They've called for him to go 'without delay'.
● Man sues Bank of Scotland and Friends First Life Assurance over investment hit by economic crash A man whose €250,000 investment in a property fund was hit by the economic crash of 2007/8 has sued Bank of Scotland (BoS) and...
● Critical Android Data-Stealing Security Threat Confirmed For Almost All Android Versions Another week, another critical security warning. Here’s what Android users need to know about StrandHogg 2.0
● Applications sought for north-east regeneration funding as deadline approaches The deadline is fast approaching for communities in the north-east to submit an application to the Banff and Buchan Area Initiatives Fund.
● No new coronavirus deaths at York NHS trust for second day running THERE have been no new coronavirus-related deaths reported at either York Hospital or Scarborough Hospital for the second day running.