● What is Sammi Giancola from Jersey Shore doing now? SAMMI Sweetheart has become an entrepreneur, dabbled in vlogging and podcasting, and runs a lifestyle YouTube channel with her fiancé since leaving the Jersey Shore house in...
● DoorDash: The Most Ridiculous IPO Of 2020 At a valuation of $25.4 billion, DoorDash earns an unattractive rating and would be the most ridiculous IPO of 2020.
● Just NINE local authorities saw Covid cases rise in the last week JUST nine local authorities in England saw Covid cases rise in the last week. All locations with accelerating cases were in the south of England, with five in...
● An Italian hilltop village is offering homes for 90p We're packing our bags right now.
● Covid-19 project wins national award for ICU patient video link system NUIG team developed system when hospital visiting restrictions were introduced in March
● Brexit fishing row erupts as Macron ally questions UK sovereignty over fish in waters A CLOSE ally of Emmanuel Macron has questioned whether Britain should have sovereignty over the fish that live in its coastal waters.
● Ferry firm offers to import Covid vaccines to the UK for free UK has ordered 40 million doses of a jab made by Pfizer
● Pedestrian hit by van on M8 as Glasgow slip road closed Police and paramedics were scrambled with the road shut for more than four hours.
● 66794678 The popular Christmas boat trips held at Dudley Canal and Tunnel Trust have been cancelled for 2020.
● Police checking drivers travelling between tier 2 and 3 in Yorkshire Drivers have been warned to only travel out of tier three areas if it is for essential reasons like work or education.
● Man taken to hospital after collision near police station The man was taken to hospital with suspected neck and head injuries
● Abbott CEO: Covid-19 Opens New Diagnostic Testing Market Beyond Hospital Labs Into The Community Abbott CEO Robert Ford said Thursday the company’s development of tests for Covid-19 has opened a “new set of channels” to...
● Business travellers now qualify for quarantine-free travel corridors Business travellers who arrive back into England will no longer have to self-isolate if they come in from a country not on the government's travel...
● How Telemedicine Is Transforming Healthcare: How AI And Edge Are Shaping The Future Telemedicine has enabled patients to seek treatment without risking exposure and doctors to pool resources at critical times. “I think it’s...
● 19 Jingle Jangle Moments That Are Too Magical Not To Mention Magical spoiler alert ahead! View Entire Post ›
● Covid: Will I need a vaccine passport? And other questions We answer some of your questions about the approval of the Pfizer vaccine.
● Holiday Gift Guide 2020: The Top Women's-Only Travel Tours That Offer Flexibility For Booking Right now, travel is at a standstill and no one knows for certain when it will resume—but that isn't stopping female-identifying ...
● Sterling hits highest in a year as US dollar wilts Brexit trade talks continue to loom over UK currency as end-of-year deadline nears
● Fury as North Yorkshire cops launch border patrols & number plate recognition cameras to stop entry of Tier 3 neighbours COPS in North Yorkshire have launched border patrols with a number plate recognition camera to stop...
● French hunter jailed for killing Welshman biking in the Alps Marc Sutton died after being shot as he cycled down a popular route in the famous mountain range in October 2018
● ADVERTORIAL: Drive for innovation is vital spark to support and develop our workers CIPD says members are embracing technology to push their businesses ahead and continue to grow
● Brits get a rare week off without any changes to travel corridors Latest quarantine list updates have seen no countries added or removed to the UK's travel corridors
● Conservative candidate apologises for homophobic and misogynistic tweets He referred to someone he knew as 'gay boy' and created a hashtag called #nohomo.
● The care home residents who could be among first in the world to receive vaccine Elderly residents and their carers in England will be the first people in the world to be offered the Pfizer vaccine