● 5 Reasons Why You Need A Travel Agent - More Than Ever You don't know what you don't know. Travel agents make your trips better, easier, less stressful, and often cheaper.
● Dog thought to be the fattest in Britain loses half her body weight Great work, Lulu.
● Mike Ashley in talks to sell Newcastle United for £340m Retail tycoon Mike Ashley is in talks to sell Newcastle United football club to a consortium including Saudi Arabia’s sovereign[...] The post Mike Ashley in talks to sell ...
● Queen, 93, shines at church with Princess Anne just days after pulling out of event due to a cold QUEEN Elizabeth was seen attending church his morning with Princess Anne at St Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham, Norfolk...
● Slipknot, Arena Birmingham - review Leigh Sanders on a religious night of sense and belonging sweating to Slipknot at Arena Birmingham.
● Roger Federer Moves Into Australian Open Quarterfinals As Potential Showdown With Novak Djokovic Looms Forty-eight hours after pulling out an epic five-set win over John Millman, Roger Federer again dropped the first set at...
● Australian Open: Roger Federer reaches quarter-finals with win over Marton Fucsovics Six-time Australian Open champion Roger Federer comes from behind to beat Marton Fucsovics and reach the quarter-finals.
● Manchester United squad vs Tranmere revealed Man Utd face Tranmere in the FA Cup fourth round at Prenton Park and the squad list is out.
● Australian Open: Roger Federer fights back as Coco Gauff run brought to a halt Novak Djokovic and Ash Barty also reached the quarter-finals.
● Wetherspoon introduce bodycams for staff after first trialling it in the North East Staff in the The Swatters Carr in Middlesbrough were the first to try out the cameras after a shocking rise in physical assaults
● Hunt for survivors in Turkey earthquake as death toll jumps to 31 More people are still feared to be trapped as rescue teams work around the clock in freezing temperatures.
● RESTAURANT REVIEW: Stop the car, the House of Bruar is too good to miss I’m not much of a shopper, and can think of 100 things I’d rather do than spend my free time raking round the shops.
● Why Aymeric Laporte is not in Man City squad for FA Cup game vs Fulham Manchester City squad for their FA Cup game with Fulham did not include French defender Aymeric Laporte
● Welsh fighter Brett Johns wins comeback bout as he triumphs at UFC Raleigh Johns proved he's still one of the best as he wins contest in North Carolina overnight
● Labour: Anti-Semitism claims used to undermine Corbyn - McCluskey But Unite's Len McCluskey also says Labour "never handled the anti-Semitism issue correctly".
● One of Welsh rugby's most talented young players heads back from England as he signs two-year deal with region The former Wales under-20s fly-half has signed for the Scarlets
● Beyonce delights fans with two striking outfits in one day ahead of the Grammys The singer-songwriter dazzled in two statement looks.
● Rail services disrupted after person hit by train in Glasgow Scotrail announced the delays following the accident this morning.
● Tesco in mass baby food recall over fears jars have been tampered with Varieties of Cow & Gate baby food sold in other supermarkets are still fine as this only applied to Tesco stores in the UK
● Jordan Sinnott: Man arrested on suspicion of murder as police investigate Matlock Town footballer's death A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder as police investigate the death of a non-league footballer following a...
● Man arrested as neighbours see police remove coffins from house Neighbours witnessed police removing a number of coffins from the property.
● Wife surprises partner with saucy photos - but he's fuming after looking through A man has revealed that his reaction to his wife surprising him with a book of naked photos of herself led to an argument - and it's split...
● Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp urged to complete £60m Timo Werner transfer The Reds have so far only made one signing during the current window but former player John Aldridge thinks the addition of Werner would be a valuable one
● Pictures: Manchester United players arrive at Carrington on morning of Tranmere trip Pictures: Manchester United players arrive at Carrington on morning of Tranmere trip