● Walthamstow murder: First picture of boy, 17, stabbed to death in northeast London Bubacar Jabbie Dukureh died of a stab wound to the chest
● Mother dies 18 months after giving birth alone in jail cell Tammy Jackson, 35, died in Pembroke Park, Florida on Tuesday.
● Halo Infinite loses second game director in two years admits Microsoft Things are still looking bleak on the Halo Infinite front, as long-time 343i developer Chris Lee is confirmed to have left the project.
● Ellen DeGeneres lost more followers than any other celeb in 2020 after talk show controversy She came under fire earlier this year.
● Raheem Sterling tipped to challenge Sergio Aguero goal record at Man City Raheem Sterling scored his fifth goal of the season in Manchester City's latest Champions League win.
● Going Up: The Value Of That Big, Used Pickup In The Driveway The average used pickup has appreciated more than $5,000 in value at wholesale auctions since before the pandemic, experts said.
● US Election 2020: Joe and Jill Biden vote early in Delaware Joe and Jill Biden cast their ballots Wednesday, voting early in their home state of Delaware as the Democratic nominee prepares to campaign with former President...
● Kate Middleton and Prince William join Kate Garraway to thank NHS heroes with Pride of Britain award KATE Middleton and Prince William have joined Kate Garraway to thank NHS staff for “putting their lives on the line to help...
● Free school meals row sees donations soar at Newcastle West End foodbank The CEO of the foodbank says the community has come together to make sure children don't go hungry over the half term holiday
● Concern over how long the PIF's patience will last over the NUFC takeover Lee Ryder and Andrew Musgrove took the Everything is Black and White Podcast to discuss all things Newcastle United
● Energy saving lights in North Tyneside set to cost £500,000 North Tyneside Council wants to reduce its carbon foot print by 50% and is saving energy with new LED lights
● Emmanuel and Brigitte Macron age gap 'mocked by Francois Hollande' French magazine Gala reported that former French president Francois Hollande, 66, and his partner Julie Gayet, 48, have joked about the couple's age gap at ...
● 17 Things That Happened Very Recently That Will Completely Distort Your Sense Of Time And Reality Time is so weird, especially in Covid-times. View Entire Post ›
● Aberdeen beach bike lanes to be removed as councillors review physical distancing work Controversial bike lanes installed along Aberdeen beach using some of a £1.76 million physical distancing grant are to be removed.
● Whole of Nottinghamshire to enter Tier 3 Coronavirus restrictions from Friday The whole of Nottinghamshire is to move under Tier 3 coronavirus restrictions from Friday, the Department of Health has announced.
● Holocaust denial NOT banned on Twitter, Jack Dorsey tells Senators Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey was grilled on company policies on 'misinformation' at a hearing Wednesday and said the site does not ban Holocaust denying...
● Latest Cambs coronavirus cases and lockdown restrictions in full Cases continue to rise in the county, in some parts more than others
● Covid-19: 'Too early' for Christmas plans and Kim Kardashian 'tone deaf' Five things you need to know about the coronavirus pandemic this Wednesday evening.
● EFL chief slams government's double standards as campaign for fan return goes on EFL clubs could go to the wall without a rescue package having played all matches behind closed doors since March
● Oxford University: Dean of Christ Church to continue legal fight The Very Reverend Martyn Percy, 58, is taking legal action over an attempt to oust him by fellow Oxford dons following a probe into his handling of sexual abuse...
● Grouse shooters spending £3,500 each in Scottish communities Grouse shooting visitors spent more than £3,500 each in Scottish communities before firing a shot – providing a boom despite Covid-19 constraints.
● Emerging AI Will Drive The Next Wave Of Big Tech Monopolies AI could create the next wave of tech monopolies, this is what regulators and politicians need to be aware of to make sure we avoid this.
● Sunderland University confirms 13 new Covid cases taking total up to 150 The latest figures reveal 13 more students have tested positive for Covid in the past week