● WEIRD NORFOLK: Years before Halloween trinkets, East Runton boasted a skeleton that glows in the dark The ghostly light shed by a skeleton buried beneath the road at East Runton floats close to a cornmill whose cap was used by ...
● Beyonce and Jay Z look like proud parents at star-studded Grammys bash honouring their pal Diddy If only we could have bagged an invite...
● Lewis Capaldi compares Grammy nomination to being bloated on chicken parm while watching Game Of Thrones We can hear our stomachs growling now
● Yellow weather warning for ice issued across Glasgow Glaswegians are being urged to take care on Monday morning as the city may wake up to a sheet of ice amid country-wide warnings.
● Bus lane fines in Manchester raked in over £14million for the council last year The figure is almost double the value of fines from the year before
● Iraq populist cleric calls for anti-U.S. demonstrations on Sunday Iraqi populist cleric Moqtada al-Sadr called for demonstrations against the U.S. embassy on Sunday in Baghdad and other cities, a statement from his office said.
● Ancelotti Provides Everton And Brands With More Clout In Transfer Market The new Everton boss will make the club more attractive to potential new signings, but they need to identify only the players who fit perfectly in the...
● Trump lawyers offer surprisingly un-Trumpy defense to impeachment Just before his lawyers stepped into the U.S. Senate to begin their argument that he should not be removed from office, President Donald Trump offered a preview ...
● Hill farmer's hopes for a 'new dawn' in farming with introduction of the Agriculture Bill Finding a way forward that works best is different for every farmer, there are so many variables
● Cabinet Minister Steve Barclay has gut feeling HS2 will go ahead A Cabinet Minister has said it is his gut feeling that HS2 should go ahead as he described the rail project as a "key part" of the Government's...
● Len McCluskey hits out at Sheffield council leader Julie Dore over Corbyn comments Sheffield City Council leader Julie Dore has been accused "sticking Rebecca [Long-Bailey] with the same tags" as Jeremy Corbyn by...
● Preston Audi and Volkswagen Van Centre has donated almost £60,000 to Circus Starr over three years A family-owned car dealer’s donations to Circus Starr, a unique social enterprise, have reached almost £60,000.
● Restalrig Circus pensioner death: what we know so far Police are hunting for a man seen near the home where the 79-year-old died.
● China coronavirus: Road blocks and ghost towns A BBC team travels into Hubei province, where the deadly new coronavirus originated.
● Everton youngster facing crucial months to prove potential during loan spell Josh Bowler has struggled for game time since joining Championship side Hull City on loan
● Fikayo Tomori reveals what was said in Chelsea dressing room at half-time against Hull City It was a tense finish at the KCOM Stadium.
● Chance to have your say on train services ahead of major engineering works Frustrated train passengers will be offered the chance to discuss problems with rail managers this week ahead of major engineering work.
● Cancer survivor opens town centre store A cancer survivor has marked her recovery by opening a new town centre store.
● The Approach: What Nick Kyrgios must do to beat Rafael Nadal at the Australian Open The Approach takes a look at the fourth-round tie.
● Manchester United 'identify Ben Chilwell as primary summer target' and more transfer rumours Today's transfer gossip sees Man Utd linked with a Leicester City star and claims the club could be in for a windfall.
● How old are Torvill and Dean now? Olympic-winning skating pair back on Dancing on Ice Skating legends Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean are back on TV as Dancing on Ice judges for the new series
● Liverpool transfer news LIVE - Isco 'bid rejected', Jude Bellingham linked, Shrewsbury Town team news Latest Liverpool transfer news and rumours including updates on Isco, Jude Bellingham, the Reds' FA Cup trip to...
● Snow and ice warning for north and south Aberdeenshire The Met Office has issued a weather warning as snow and icy conditions are forecasted for the west Highlands and southern parts of Aberdeenshire.
● Dublin house deaths: woman still being treated in hospital Bodies of Conor (9), Darragh (7) and Carla McGinley (3) found in a house in Newcastle