● Chilean student who was refused entry to State is released Woman kept in solitary confinement for more than a week in the female section of Mountjoy Prison after immigration officials refused to allow her into the country.
● Pick A Song From Each Of These Artists And We'll Guess Your Age Which Dua Lipa song is best? View Entire Post ›
● JANET STREET-PORTER: First masks were useless, now they're compulsory JANET STREET-PORTER: If there's one phrase I'm sick of (spoken by Boris and Co in a serious tone) it's 'scientific advice'.
● Corona doesn't dampen celebrations Coronavirus may have brought much of the UK to a standstill in recent months - but that didn't stop Black Country Day celebrations going ahead.
● Personal injury actions resume after four-month break over virus The move comes as the backlog in unheard personal injury cases since mid-March is believed to be 300.
● This Band's TikTok Song Is The Anthem For This Year: "Fuck 2020" Avenue Beat's song making fun of 2020 started as a TikTok joke — but it became so popular they had to do a full version. View Entire Post ›
● Jeremy Clarkson makes 'toilet' jibe about Piers Morgan on ITV The outspoken presenter said he fell out with Piers Morgan years ago
● Warrant breached newspaper editor's rights, court hears The constitutional and European Convention rights of a provincial newspaper editor were breached when gardaí got a search warrant for his home and seized his phone, it...
● Neighbours tell of their shock after murder victim found 'slumped' on his sofa with serious head injuries Man in his 50s was found dead following reports of a 'disturbance' at a house in Rusholme
● High Court starts tackling backlog of 300 personal injury cases The number of legal teams who can attend at hearing is limited under Covid-19 measures
● British Airways Will Auction Art Worth Up To $1.7 Million, But It May Not Be Enough In Coronavirus Crisis The travel giant is selling 17 works from its famous art collection.
● White House Drops Plan To Deport International Students Attending Online-Only Classes It comes after over 200 U.S. universities sued ICE and DHS to change the policy.
● Donating $1,000,000 In Smoothies To Support COVID-19 Relief Efforts: A Conversation With Smoothie King CEO Wan Kim Amidst COVID-19, Wan and his team continue to lead the franchise with one pivotal goal: to inspire people to...
● Micheál Martin sacks Barry Cowan after further issues raised The Fianna Fáil Minister has faced continuous questions about his drink-driving charge.
● New taskforce set to tackle race inequality in Cardiff The taskforce is getting set up in response to the Black Lives Matter protests
● Technology Sector Earnings: Q2 And The Rise Of Tech Sub-Industries As tech companies begin reporting Q2 earnings, the current market environment might best be summed up by that Dickens line about being the best of times and...
● New Lockdowns In Covid-19 Hotspots May Be Coming Officials in Los Angeles, Texas and Miami are raising the possibility that total shutdowns could be imminent.
● BBC EastEnders shows Walford's first ever Gay Pride episode Fans were emotional to see the episode on air
● Man spent Christmas having sex with pit bull while his girlfriend filmed it Jerry Morgan admitted sexually abusing the pit bull, which appears to have been traumatized as a result
● Police make tragic discovery after firefighters tackle small blaze at shop The discovery was made in the flat above the shop
● Thousands raised for funeral of Motherwell teenager Mark Ross Thousands have been raised for the funeral of a Motherwell teenager after his tragic death.
● Government awaiting High Court appeal before making new laws on wage agreements The government will wait for the result of an appeal of a High Court judgment on the laws underpinning wage agreements before it plans new...
● D.C. Court Ruling Empowers Energy Storage Technology To Tap Bigger Markets The decision allows industrial-scale batteries to buy and sell directly in the nation's major electricity markets — a sign that storage technology...
● Minister for Agriculture Barry Cowen has been sacked Taoiseach tells Dáil amid continuing controversy over drink driving case