● All the Election Conversations You'll Have at the Pub Tonight Nothing like unpacking the extremely cursed results of a general election to unwind!
● Liberal Democrat Leader Jo Swinson Is Unseated as MP Well, well, well.
● Westminster Insiders on the Shock Exit Poll Results Join Commons Confessions as we update throughout the night with all the reactions to the general election results.
● What the Exit Poll Means for the General Election Result A brutal exit poll for Labour as the Tories look set for a majority.
● The Green Jobs That Could Help Save the Amazon The beef industry is destroying the rainforest. The sustainable rubber industry might be part of saving it.
● 'Cracked Like a Glowstick': How Chiropractic YouTube Hooks Obsessive Fans The tear-jerking, spine-cracking videos are racking up millions of views, and sending more people to one of alternative medicine’s most controversial...
● The VICE View: What This Historic Election Result Means For the UK DO NOT PUBLISH BEFORE 10PM.
● An Oral History of the 2010 Student Protests "It was an awful thing the British state did to students. They decided to go after unarmed students who were protesting for the right reasons. And they got crushed."
● We Asked YouTubers Who Have Tiny Audiences But Keep Vlogging Anyway: Why? The answer's more heartwarming than you think.
● Rental Opportunity of the Week: Winner of the 'Worst Landlord Move of 2019' Award I beg you, do not move here.
● If I Wanted to Actually Go to the Gym, I'd Simply Have Confidence and Time Where to start and how to best go about building a jacked and tan upper body.
● A Tennessee Cop Accused of Searching a Black Man's Anus on the Side of the Road Is Now Facing 44 Criminal Charges He also allegedly forced a woman he arrested to be baptised.
● New Zealand Volcano Survivors Are Suffering Horrific Burns Inside Their Lungs "The patients are in so much pain and will be fighting for their life for the next two or three weeks."
● Conspiracy Theories That Juice WRLD Is Still Alive Are Taking Over TikTok Fans point to the artist's 2017 tweet that read, "My goal is to get overly famous, shine for a couple years..then fake my death."
● What to Do When a Perfectly Lovely Friend Is Kind of the Worst Online If they're badgering you to like all of their selfies, be their Instagram boyfriend, or back them up in an embarrassing Twitter feud, here’s how to put...
● In 2019, Everyone Was Baby From Baby Yoda to DaBaby to "Baby Shark", it's been a banner year for babies.
● These Photos Capture What Anti-Aging Trends Do to Your Psyche Glenda Lissette's new series, "Save Our Skin," reflects on how anti-aging self care routines have warped her self image.
● Don Jr. Thought It Was a Good Idea to Kill a Treasured Sheep on His Mongolia Vacation He reportedly bought the trip at a National Rifle Association charity before Dad was elected president, but the five bodyguards he brought...
● Goodbye to the Influencer Decade, and Thanks for Nothing Ten years ago, an unknown photo-sharing app called Instagram launched – and with it came a whole new breed of internet star.
● I'm a Freemason Who Was Born to Sell Drugs "Depending on my clientele, I can wear different hats: the medicinal purveyor to the friendly neighbor, or the gangster who shouldn't be messed with."
● Ohio University Won't Say If It Still Believes Insects Actively Live on Mars Last month the public university published a press release claiming "there has been and still is life on Mars", complete with diagrams of...
● For a Better Britain, Vote Labour VICE UK urges voters to oust the Conservative government and start moving the country forward.
● Why Aren't Feminist Celebrities Talking About the Election? We asked 15 of the most otherwise vocal British singers, actors, authors, YouTubers and activists if they were endorsing a party. The results are telling.