● Military Could Be Used to Enforce New Coronavirus Rules, Says UK Government Boris Johnson announced harsher coronavirus restrictions today in light of the growing number of cases around the UK.
● Keir Starmer Appeals to Patriotism and Distances Himself from Corbyn The Labour leader delivered his digital conference speech as one of his shadow cabinet members indicated he will ditch promises made during his leadership...
● A 'Shocking Failure': Campaigners Slam Gender Recognition Act Reform Decision The UK government confirms that it will reject changes to the GRA that would have made it easier for trans people to self-identify.
● Hannibal Buress Wants to Blow Your Expectations of Socially Distant Standup VICE spoke to Buress about the 'Let's See How This Goes' tour.
● 'The Bachelor' Romanticises Toxic Behaviour, and It Has Dangerous Outcomes Cassie Randolph's restraining order against Colton Underwood requires us to reexamine how the series romanticises abusive behaviour.
● UK Government Expected to Scrap Gender Recognition Act Reforms The GRA reforms would have simplified the process required for trans people to change their legal gender.
● Some Artists Get Screwed by Their Labels, But Kanye Isn't One of Them According to an entertainment lawyer who reviewed West's contracts for VICE, Kanye has a record deal that most artists would "kill for."
● Say Hello to Single Dad Bloggers, the Most Wholesome Bloggers of Them All "I had to learn how to date again, as a man and as a parent."
● Life for Rent: How Do I Get My Full Deposit Back? Plus: I have a shared ownership flat, and my landlord is refusing to deal with our rat problem. What do I do?
● We Got Two Poets to Review Lana Del Rey's New Poetry Collection "Sounds like Laura Palmer went to UCLA and wrote melancholy love poems in her dorm."
● 'The Seasons Are Against Us': Scientists Warn of Difficult Times Ahead In a press conference, Chris Whitty and Sir Patrick Vallance said that cases are rising across all age groups, particularly in 20 to 29-year-olds.
● Rival English Football Fans Are Coming Together to Help Their Clubs Survive Thrown into crisis by irresponsible ownership, Wigan Athletic and Charlton Athletic fans are reaching across the divide to protect each other's...
● Behind the Scenes of 'TOWIE' with the Stars of the Show To mark ten years of 'The Only Way is Essex', the people behind the notorious ITV reality-soap tell VICE its secrets.
● 5G Panic Is Just the Latest in a Long History of Technology Freak-Outs We've been scared of radio waves since the 1950s, and we've feared the invisible much longer than that.
● A Brief History of Logan Paul Getting His Ass Kicked Amid rumors that Paul has made an incredibly poor decision to fight Floyd Mayweather, we look at his record and wonder what he's thinking.
● The Illegal Gold in Your Phone Is Slowly Poisoning the Amazon On its way from mine to market, illegally-extracted gold is trafficked from Venezuela through Guyana and is bypassing U.S sanctions.
● California Relies on Incarcerated Women to Fight Wildfires. Then it Abandons Them. The state's desperate pleas for firefighters overlooks the fact that institutional barriers are preventing thousands of formerly...
● Watch These Climate Change Documentaries Then Help to Save the World Stream some of VICE's best documentaries covering the on-going catastrophe from the most affected places around the globe.
● How Skunk Anansie Defied Britpop Read an extract from Skin's forthcoming memoir 'It Takes Blood and Guts', which tells her story from growing up Brixton to becoming one of the most influential figures in British...
● IDLES Don't Care If You Think They're 'False' Britain's most divisive band have bigger concerns than whether they're liked by “pseudo-intellectual rags”.
● The 'Sportswashing' Behind One of the World's Biggest Cycling Teams Critics say the petrochemical company INEOS bought Team Sky to launder its reputation as one of Britain's worst polluters.
● Jeremy Corbyn Never Had a Chance Read an exclusive extract from Owen Jones' new book, 'This Land: the Story of a Movement', released on Thursday the 24th of September.